• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Do the Olympians (PJO) Have Any Speed Feats?

Recently had someone tell me that Naruto would beat the PJO Olympians because they had no speed feats. So I wanted to ask. Do they?

The Olympians also have the feat of Hermes’ sandals crossing the mouth of Tartarus in a few minutes (which normally takes 9 days of terminal velocity falling to do), but it’s unclear to me if there’s any reason that would scale to combat speed if it were their best feat, and that’s only mhs+. The relativistic rating on their profiles also appears to be completely unsourced.

The Olympians also have the feat of Hermes’ sandals crossing the mouth of Tartarus in a few minutes (which normally takes 9 days of terminal velocity falling to do), but it’s unclear to me if there’s any reason that would scale to combat speed if it were their best feat, and that’s only mhs+. The relativistic rating on their profiles also appears to be completely unsourced.
I've made a CRT tring to completely revamp the Riordanverse scaling in speed and in AP, so expect the relativistic rating to be removed :).

Yes, they do. Jason blocks lightning with his sword, which was calculated at High Hypersonic. All the top tiers scale to this and god tiers scale massively above that.
I somehow forgot to follow this thread and didn't notice this until now.

I'm aware of the Jason feat, but I was just wondering if the Olympians themselves had any feats without scaling. Nevertheless, I do agree that they scale up from Jason's feat.

I think the Hermes calc is also sort of inaccurate. The "nine days" statement comes from Hesiod's theory, canonically stated to be a "speculation". Annabeth who outright experienced the fall said "hours? A day?" before she and Percy landed in Tartarus. So it's a shaky calc at best.

Back