• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Do I need to link edits

This quote below in welcome message said we need to link discussion threads to do edits. However, I have seen some edits without links like one of the edits in doors of Roblox a few days ago because of the game’s update which has no link. So do I need to link my edits

When applying content revisions to our wiki pages, it is required that you always provide links to the discussion threads in the external forum wherein they were accepted by our wiki's thread moderators, administrators, and/or bureaucrats within the edit summary boxes. It greatly helps to avoid misunderstandings when the staff are patrolling edits, as they might mistake the changes for vandalism otherwise.

Edits that includes:
  • Referencing
  • Grammar fixing
  • Fixing of reference, notes or tabbers
  • Tabber
  • Adding new pictures
  • Adding scans to page
  • Arrangements of pages
Don't need you to link anything. Anything else apart from what is above would need you to link the CRT.

Back