• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DMUA's Scheme. Randall Flag vs Lucetta Quetzl

DMUA said:
How does one not know The forking Hulk
I said "a character as simple as The Hulk", as in any given character whose abilities are as easy to understand. C'mon dude, you're quicker than this.

Aaaanyway.

I'm pretty sure this eventually just boils down to "can the Grapefruit hax Lucetta or not?", seeing as everything else Flagg has here is deadassed useless.

If yes, I'm voting either Flagg or inconclusive due to passives as well as due to the Grapefruit being able to act on its own even if he's distracted or incapped by something.

If not, Flagg can't do a thing and he gets stomped into the ground while the Grapefruit just sort of watches.

I'll count your vote, sure

Randall: 1

Lucetta: 0

That being said, I do think Lucetta can dominate if she goes for Broadway Force, Paralysis (which at this point is basically just her saying some words and he is incapacitated), BFR, or Soul Hax. All of which except the BFR she should basically just walk out of the mirror and start using without a second thought since she is bloodlusted

I think I'll go inconclusive.

Due the strange nature of her abstract existence, it's really up in the air if the Grapefruit can Hax it or not. And of course, if that doesn't work, Lucy can use her Hax freely. If it does work, she can probably still fire something that doesn't just bounce off before the Grapefruit blasts her.

We do have Shinagamis who like apples, if that's any consolatio

My vote for Flagg is operating on the assumption that the Grapefruit's hax will work on her. If they can, she's probably going to step out of the mirror and walk right into an induced trance or a hallucination, the way Roland did numerous times.

However, that's if the Grapefruit's powers work. That scenario isn't certain at all at this point, so I'm actually going to go ahead and vote inconclusive for now.

Yobobojojo said:
Why do we have Maraelyn's Grapefruit, but no Oranges
One of the seeing spheres in Maerlyn's Rainbow that we never actually see is supposed to be orange, so this is actually really hilarious.

We planned this fight out on Discord. The scheme was having you punch Ipatus in the face over and over with sheer textwalls

DMUA said:
We planned this fight out on Discord. The scheme was having you punch Ipatus in the face over and over with sheer textwalls </div> <s>You're kinda proving my point ovo

Simple schemes are the best in not biting me in the rear end

Why yes, you should know from personal experience, you and your stealing of my bad ideas

You literally just ripped by Black Thirteen Flagg vs Reinhard idea right off me

Monarch Laciel said:
I won't.

Lucette via bloodlust making her soul rip off the bat.
Errr

I feel this ignores a lot when it comes to Range, Flagg MindHaxing, and pretty much everything King already stated

Then why are you assuming nothing of the other character?

"I know nothing about this character or what he can do but he loses via soul Hax"

She lacks Mind resistance.

That's because it's passive, but most resist it, not like it matters since they were bloodlusted so he would regardless.

Back