• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I do not want to interfere with the discussion of the universe of the legendary DMC, but...

As you know, Pluto's ray was able to cut an infinite void into two separate infinite universes. This is indicated in his profile.

And I had a question from this. Doesn't that give Pluto's ray infinite speed? And therefore, exactly the same speed for the rays of Mundus, to which Dante reacted. This means that the ray has passed the entire void to the end, all this is an infinite distance and cut through it.

I don't know much about DMC lore, so don't hit me with wet rags.

It got accepted, but answering ur question, Pluto's feat has no details on how he did, only the info of him using a spear to do it, a spear stated to have space-time hax. With only that information, we can't assume a speed for the feat

They are Immeasurable now, but for a different reason

Back