• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DMC PoC Devil Hunter Weapons

Hello boys,

Just creating this thread to ask if anyone has the link that state that in PoC, the devil hunters of DMC use a rocket launcher that fends of demons with its roar or something.

I managed to find almost all of the links relating to devil hunters using weapons:

https://imgur.io/a/l02ElsK

Chaos Boundary Stone:

https://imgur.io/a/qSixUyE

Dante's Regen Negating sword:

https://imgur.io/a/HVbYuW4

except the bazooka and I honestly can't find it in the PoC threads. And speaking of, all these links should come from the PoC game

Sorry about this.

We have every poc scan and honestly it's a ******* ton. One of us wants to add all of that at a later date. Imma link him this thread.

Just creating this thread to ask if anyone has the link that state that in PoC, the devil hunters of DMC use a rocket launcher that fends of demons with its roar or something.
I'd have to slog through a ton of weaponry to find that.

And speaking of, all these links should come from the PoC game

Sorry about this
Nothing to be sorry about. Its cool.
I have taken up the job of adding weaponry systems of PoC in a future crt. I will go indepth over this subject.

16-3.png

奋战卡琳娜
为了守护那个倔强的少女,卡琳娜一直在被改造和变强的路上前进着。怒吼咆哮的攻击,为的是给少女扫清一切障碍。

Kalina's Fight
In order to guard that stubborn young girl, Kalina has been in the process of transforming herself and becoming stronger. Roaring and roaring attacks, in order to clear all obstacles for the young girl.

I believe this?

16-3.png

I believe this?

Hmm, no. It stated specifically about using a ray of light to fend off demons. I might have been wrong about the roar.

We have every poc scan and honestly it's a ******* ton. One of us wants to add all of that at a later date. Imma link him this thread.

Also I do appreciate that you guys managed to translate all these from PoC and combining other facts and lore from the main games. Cause I got hooked the moment I heard about Complex Multiverse for DMC.

15-3.png

无尽雷蛇
为了更好的觉醒,“雷蛇” 承载了更加强悍精纯的雷光精华。嘶鸣声中,所到之处皆是雷电的咆哮之势,恶魔必将无所遁形......

Infinite Thunder Snake
For a better awakening, the "Thunder Snake" carries a more powerful and pure lightning essence. The sound of hissing, is the roar of thunder and lightning everywhere it goes and demons will have nothing to hide ......

Ahh, I think that's the one. But it's weird cause I didn't remember it as lightning-based. Oh well, at least it showed this description I remembered:

"The sound of hissing, is the roar of thunder and lightning everywhere it goes and demons will have nothing to hide ......"

And by nothing, they meant by nowhere, right? Since the thunder and lightning is everywhere?

And one last thing (I should have tagged Vergil into this), will the arsenal in PoC apply for Dante, Lady and maybe Vergil in their official pages or will they just be referred to for the lore only? I heard Vergil is non-canonical in PoC like DMC4 where he shouldn't have FE and Beowulf.

No he isn't non canonical. His story in DMC4 wasn't non-canonical either. Only his campaign was.
PoC has him travel in Demon World post DMC3 and pre DMC1 before his fight with Mundus. So it's canonical as of now.

As for weapons.. it's all context dependent. Some will end up in arsenal, some will not. Each weapon is it's own case. But most will end up in their deserving arsenals from what I predict.

Oh, I see. Thought it'd be non-canon storywise because he's a gacha. But I didn't mean that DMC4 is non-canon storywise in that he never went to Fortuna. I meant whether or not PoC treats his arsenal as non-canon like how he should only have brought Yamato to Fortuna and not Beowulf and FE.

In which you stated context dependent.

But I think that's all I have. Thanks for this @GilverTheProtoAngelo @Tony_di_bugalu . Will look forward to your CRT list for every weapon in PoC

I know i'm late and i'm a random but is there any scan where the Chaos Boundary Stone's power is utilized in one way or another? Not like making weapons just, the power being utilized or manipulated or something similar

Back