• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, is My, When was my last DMC CRT? 2 years ago I think? well the important thing, it turns out that Klol recalculated the star and earth creation feat that was previously high 4-C, now it is 4-C

so L for DMC boys

zr-BEdkSsV3vazwOMI3fOGOhR6nPEMXIX2LZoKXY-B4.jpg

Not on my watch. Your 2 years of wait posting a DMC CRT will be disappointing a disappointing endeavour for you 'Nade.

4C is for Sun being centre of creation/destruction.

That is not the case here. We have likely "High4C" for slight off chance that celestial bodies in background aren't real. While we know that the battleground and the Fortuna islands are legit creations. I don't why we'd assume background was created first and then the Earth.
Conversely in case of full High4C rating, I don't see why we'd assume Sun was created first and then the Earth. The battleground on the island are the centres of attention throughout all those heavens, so It stands to reason the creation of dimensions started at boss battles.
Unless we have explicit evidence about celestial bodies being created first....I disagree with applying new calc.
OG was better. Klol you gae.

Not on my watch. Your 2 years of wait posting a DMC CRT will be disappointing a disappointing endeavour for you 'Nade.

That is not the case here. We have likely "High4C" for slight off chance that celestial bodies in background aren't real. While we know that the battleground and the Fortuna islands are legit creations. I don't why we'd assume background was created first and then the Earth.
Conversely in case of full High4C rating, I don't see why we'd assume Sun was created first and then the Earth. The battleground on the island are the centres of attention throughout all those heavens, so It stands to reason the creation of dimensions started at boss battles.
Unless we have explicit evidence about celestial bodies being created first....I disagree with applying new calc.
Sun at the edge is 4-B, I don't remember Savior's creations originating from itself with the Sun being at the center, the dimensions just... pop up.

Not sure if those dimensions show a starry sky background either.

Berial's fight shows starry sky. Although no one has a powerful enough system for producing and recording that instance to clearly show those twinkling stars.
And even if it did... It's eh stuff... I don't know if rest of boys will be on board with it. Although Effy was partial to the idea.

Although we don't have animations suggesting a grandiose expanding creation like Mundus.... We don't have anything for suggesting Sun as centre either, although it seems counter intuitive with the nature of the dimensions and what goes on in there.

Berial's fight shows starry sky. Although no one has a powerful enough system for producing and recording that instance to clearly show those twinkling stars.
And even if it did... It's eh stuff... I don't know if rest of boys will be on board with it. Although Effy was partial to the idea.
Oh, Berial's fight is there with the starry sky?

I don't understand much of what you said, but still, we need a precise statement to say that the earth was in the center and the sun was at the end.

Berial's fight shows starry sky
Also, a quick review on a YouTube video doesn't show a starry sky (although the Youtuber never directly raised the camera to the top)

We just go with the low end in these cases

I don't understand much of what you said, but still, we need a precise statement to say that the earth was in the center and the sun was at the end.
Correct.

Also, a quick review on a YouTube video doesn't show a starry sky (although the Youtuber never directly raised the camera to the top)

We just go with the low end in these cases
I checked the most high-quality versions that do look upwards, the sky is still covered by smoke and ash and clouds.

I checked the Saviour's dimensions a while back. I remember seeing a couple dimensions had a sun in the sky but I would have certainly made note of it if any of them had a starry sky. It's certainly not as clear cut as Mundus' dimension where you can see the expansion happening thanks to a huge increase in the number of stars while the dimension is appearing (I uploaded screenshots to prove this if anyone's interested). It's almost hilarious that Precious Tears even states that they're stars and that it's infinitely expanding, exactly like what we see.

The Saviour's dimensions or "heavens" are clearly created and held inside the Saviour, and it doesn't seem reasonable to dismiss the sun's as fake, but we can't really be certain where everything is. So it might be safest to go with the minimum, and maybe make a note about the possibility of the higher ratings. It is however indeed true that the battlegrounds are the primary focus, with the environment literally being built just to include these past battlegrounds, so it's not unreasonable for them to be at the centre.

We can't really be certain where everything is. So it might be safest to go with the minimum, and maybe make a note about the possibility of the higher ratings. It is however indeed true that the battlegrounds are the primary focus, with the environment literally being built just to include these past battlegrounds, so it's not unreasonable for them to be at the centre rather than the sun.
^^ this is a bit of an uncertain situation, to be honest.

I've thought about this a but more, and I can break down the arguments for both interpretations of which part of the dimensions is the centre.

• Scenario 1: the Heaven's were made primarily to house the battlefields, so it could be that they were made first and the dimensions all expanded outwards from there.

• Scenario 2: The Heaven's were made based on the actual spaces, and are shown to behave like them, such as how the water still has tides in those Heaven's, something which interestingly is caused by gravity from celestial objects. So it's just as likely if not much more so that the battlegrounds and whatever they're on, and the large amount of ground that exists around them, quite literally revolves around the sun's in the dimensions, meaning the sun's basically have to be the centre.

I generally think Scenario 2 makes more sense, and that's in addition to the general rule that conservative estimates are usually best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back