• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DK Fight - Donkey Kong VS Fomortiis

XitSign

He/Him
I'm an idiot, I misread something in the Fire Emblem General Chat, so we're doing this now.

...I now kinda hope Death Knight scales somewhere close to these two so we can do this again once we get Three Houses sorted out

Donkey Kong VS Demon King Fomortiis, Speed Equalized, 6-B keys

Ape DK: 0

Monster DK: 5

No DK: 0

FESS Fomortiis
SSB4 - Donkey Kong Artwork

We go with baseline for now, but the feat comes from him destroying all of Grado, which was described as a Sub-Continent or large Country.

So Donkey Kong is 7.878 Teratons while Fomortiss is about the basline 7 Teratons.

So they're pretty darn close, honestly.

Would Donkey Kong's resistance to mind manipulation give him resistance to Fomortiis' sleep manipulation? If not, then i'll give this one to Fomortiis for Sleep Manipulation and being able to bypass the big ape's durabillity.

Nightmare's technically clasified as a 'staff' so it's probably magically induced sleep, so I'd lean that Donkey Kong wouldn't resist it with mind control resistance.

It takes magic resistance to resist it; not so much mind manipulation.

I was praying 3H would scale to let that happen, but it seems like Jeritza vs Lyon would be a stompfest...Donkey Kong will have to take his place.

The DKs will fight it out in the lost DK's honor!

That's because most people usually oneshot him with Myrrh before we get a chance to see it.

Nightmare, it's one of Fomortiis's unique weapons/abilities. It's entirely possible his AI just never bothered to use it when you were playing. It's triggered by him being near too many player characters, but that's likely game mechanics at work.

He can use it, it's just something he rarely does in game play.

It's exclusive to Fomortiis actually, Lyon doesn't have Nightmare and it's aparently one of the first moves Fomortiis uses. A lot of people don't know he can do this because they tend to kill him rather quickly in-game.

GalacticIron said:
It's exclusive to Fomortiis actually, Lyon doesn't have Nightmare and it's aparently one of the first moves Fomortiis uses. A lot of people don't know he can do this because they tend to kill him rather quickly in-game.
Yup

Back