• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Division Agents upgrade

Will their reaction speed be Subsonic+ or Supersonic+ since they somewhat avoid RPG shots which can travel over Mach 0.9, can dodge and react to Mounted GAU-8/A Avenger which can also hit over 1,000 m/s? They have some new skills in Division 2 which should be added.

What do you guys think?

Eh, we'll need a calc first and a video for the GAU-8 stuff. You can ask Bambu more about this.

Mach 0.9 isn't a typo is it? Because that isn't supersonic or even transonic

Also take note that being able to avoid something doesn't necessarily mean being as fast as that thing. So this feat may not make them straight up subsonic+, unless they dodged these shots at a very close range.

The Agents lifting strength feats in Division 2 is force opening those elevator doors when they're stuck, and lifted a garage door with no effort. Will it be added to their Lifting Strength category and information?

I actually looked into that, they have a few new abilities such as Nanotechnology based weaponry but nothing groundbreaking.

Should be. Haven't been totally inspired to do so, but should be.

Should get KLOL, Xtasy, maybe some others if they wanna take a gander. Clancyverse isn't a big verse (on here, in terms of sales it could buy most of the wiki in a heartbeat) so one other staff member would suffice.

what do you mea

Yes, Clancyverse. As in Tom Clancy?

Sadly I haven't been able to play the Clancy games lately because my system doesn't seem to be supporting them so I can't help much.

Back