• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Distance betwen Reiokyu and Seireitei

Just to clarify my calc doesn't used calc stalking. It uses the wiki's average speed for lightning. So he clearly wasn't talking about my calc.

Since there's no debunk against using any of the proposed methods at the present juncture, where do we go from here?

One question, when Kirinji tells Ichigo about the amount of time it would take him to go to Sereitei and Shunpo, he was talking about the normal speed of lieutenants or captains, right? after all only who was shown using Shunpo was people with level above lieutenant ..

Edit: Lieutenant level or above

@Kazui

Kirinji specifies Ichigo in his statement to my knowledge; it's not a third-person 'you' from how I read it, especially given Ichigo's retort which specifies his speed exclusively.

i asked DMUA and he said we can use this to find the timeframe it takes candice to talk

i still stand with using 5s for low end tho.

Xulrev said:
@Kazui

Kirinji specifies Ichigo in his statement to my knowledge; it's not a third-person 'you' from how I read it, especially given Ichigo's retort which specifies his speed exclusively.
How fast is Ichigo's shunpo? Faster than lightning since he was easily blitzing Candice.

finally dammit

that should be fine

so the affected calcs are :

• mimihagi flies to SKP
  • Yhwach dark reiatsu
  • yhwach aushwalen
  • lillito dodge the aushwalen
  • yhwach lifts the wandenwaich
who is redoing the calcs then?

I'll ask some calc members to comment here, but I'll explain the context and speak explicitly about Method 2.

there is no need for that tho

the calc was already accepted by 3 calc group members,the reason we had this thread and other threads is because some people were thinking it's calc stacking

since that problem was solved and calc group members decided which result to use,it should be fine to apply by now

After reading all the stuff, agreements and disagreements, for some hours, I'm not completely sure if this method 2 with all the context of the verse falls into calc staking or not.

So neutral, I guess. I will let people more knowledgeable than I regarding this stuff decide if it is or isn't. Apologies that it took too long and I end up bringing nothing.

But since this is a new thread, shouldn't DontTalkDT be informed about this new one?

I was waiting to see what was going on, I communicated most members calc, but only 1 attended, so it's complicated.

It's not complicated in my opinion,it's accepted and the staff decided what result to go with so it's good to go though they didn't post on this specific thread

We've waited more than a week for more staff to give input just because of tata disagreeing and we nearly asked every calc group member to give input here,but we've waited enough time

If the opposition wants to continue disagreeing then they can create a thread,cause they didn't raise any point from the beginning of this thread and they have been silenced.

Back