• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wasn't KH supposed to be 4-A or something given our "standards" about constellation making? Then again, that discussion about it months ago last year died out so badly, i had to close it and say to re-discuss if it were to be brought up again.

Aside that, this looks and seems alright enough for me. Though idk if we should scale KH Zeus from his original movie counterpart. It's up to you guys if you want to go that way though.

Yes, Sora was technically supposed to be 4-A by scaling from Zeus and the Kingdom Hearts feats.

Zeus individually controlled stars and placed them in the sky, he didn't move a constellation at once.

I prefer it being 4-B.

Alright. It would be consistent in a way since the KH Zeus is technically, and really, the same Zeus as the one from the original movie.

Well, alright then. 4-B it is.

Okay. Feel free to edit the profiles when you find the time.

^^^ As for the stars, we can see them rearrange while seven new ones shoot out from his hand. We don't need to count them all before and after to know how much he made.

I think we should make a note regarding about the whole events of this as pointed out in the OP. That way, it may explain why we're tiering Zeus and stuff at this tier.

Should we have a key for Hercs two keys? Something like this being workaful(?):

"Key: Mortal Hercules | God Hercules" or something much better than this?

So wait what is Hercules exact solar system rating is he 10 times stronger then baseline is he base line or is he way above 10 times?

Two minor details:

-I don't think moving stars into a constellation is combat speed. That really is just attack speed for that specific technique.

-In my opinion what kind of Matter Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Life Manipulation and Creation he demonstrated should be further specified on the page. I, as someone that only vaguely remembers the movie, am not quite sure what the things he can do with those abilities are in this case (like: does this include destroying souls? Can he disintegrate matter into subatomic particles with a thought?). I would assume people who don't know the character at all wouldn't be sure about that either.

@DontTalk

Zeus turns puffy clouds into Pegasus (Life Manipulation)

Hades automatically sends the souls of the dead to his Underworld and Herc can carry Meg's soul back to her body. (Not sure about the latter one though). In addition, Meg's soul is officially under Hades' control as payment for the relief of her lover.

Not entirely sure where Matter Manipulation comes from though (though he once again turns clouds into a fleshy horse).

If you can spontaneously create a star and turn clouds into horses and chairs and pillars, you manipulate matter.

Ok, so the soul thing is that he and others gods can touch disembodied souls?

If so, nobody minds if I specify the abilities to be the mentioned uses on the page, right?

Back