• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dismas takes a trip to Raccoon City.......(Finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After dismantling that robot Dismas took a rest at a nearby rooftop, he woke up to the sounds of screams and fire. And the smell of rot.....

It happened so fast, Dismas realised he was no longer in New York. But rather a place called Raccoon City, it was filled with undead. The Highwayman had dispatched the ones he came across with little effort, they were pushovers compared to the stuff in the Ruins.

But suddenly he heard a loud roar, the hair on the back of Dismas neck stood on end. Turning around he saw what could only be described as a monster preparing to rush him.

"Ah crap, I gotta get out of this place......" with that he readied his dagger and gun......

Speed is equalised. Dismas is 9-A with optional equipment restricted. William is in first key. SBA otherwise

Dismas: 7

William: 0

Inconclusive: 0

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Highwayma

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/William_Birki

Alright, what's the AP gap?

I think that is back in August but it never went through, I can swap to second key but what's the ap there?

aight just to get FRAs rolling...

small AP gap means Dismas can just outskill gg. Tyrant is mostly just an AP powerhouse and even in-game can be fairly easily out-maneuvered by less physically impressive people. Dismas is resistant to diseases and has methods of playing range/outlasting the Tyrant.

TL;DR I believe Dismas can make up for the AP gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back