• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[discussion] Size of Link Vrains in Yu Gi Oh vrains

Hello everyone, I know a topic was made and deleted due to fact it was a wank. But I wanted to know everyone's opinion about the size of Link Vrains. I have a personal theory about it: I think it has the size of planet Earth because there are references to many real life existing places from Earth.

Places such as: the colosseum from Rome

Niagara falls

Or even Paris.

Source: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/LINK_VRAINS (images at the bottom of the page). I'd like to hear your opinion about it.

Note: in episode 8 (latest episode at the moment I'm writting this), Emma Besho and Zaizen Akira set a trap the size of all of Link Vrains (statement made by Ignis: an advanced IA) and had a complete control over the whole "world". Also, Revolver came and stated he could easily destroy all of Link Vrains (most likely due to his power over data storm just like he showed in the same episode) and threatened Emma and Akira.

I also saw episode 8, but only saw the trap cover the city (which obviously isn't planet sized), so I'm thinking that perhaps Link Vrains has different "servers" of sorts, like an mmo. It would mean it is a 7-B world, but for each server.

SomebodyData said:
I also saw episode 8, but only saw the trap cover the city (which obviously isn't planet sized), so I'm thinking that perhaps Link Vrains has different "servers" of sorts, like an mmo. It would mean it is a 7-B world, but for each server.
Yeah perhaps it has different servers so ... 7 - B isn't very impressive but who knows what we will have in the future.

7-B is quite impressive when you consider the lack of magic my friend.

But yeah who knows what could happen in the future (inb4 2-B yugioh)

Its possible, DsoD was hinting at a full blown realistic universe (we just need confirmation), it could also attempt to set up a sequel to the movie.

Oh I don't think it's not possible, I'm just saying it would be surprising is all.

Never watched that movie tho.

Yeah I was really surprised by how realistic (and deep in term of psychology) DsoD was. Also they showed so many OP abilities and surprising feats in that movie! Think this is going to be part of future change in yu gi oh?

Ah also if you watched the original version, I don't know if you remember but some of Aigamis monster could render opponent's monsters "undimensional" (they cannot attack or activate their effects). The word "undimensional" was used in the original version so I wondered if Aigami's monsters can turn 3D being into 0D being or if it's just treated as a term used during a duel.

Possibly, espically since DSoD made the yugioh timeline theorists go crazy with the technology's details.

I'm pretty sure it was a term, as they wouldn't be visble if thats the case. (but it also means we have to be extremely careful with what they call dimensional)

Oh? what kind of theories did you hear about that?

That reminds me I have a theory that "everything is linked" (it doesn't include things from DsoD but I'll talk about it).

In gx, Darkness talked about the card that created the universe which strangely sounds like the numeron code. Not to mention something else: when darkness shows an apocalyptic future to Judai, it strangely looks like the apocalyptic future from yu gi oh 5D's. everyone knows 5D's is the future of yu gi oh duel monsters and yu gi oh gx (due to the movie but also because in 5D's I think there's a poster for the wrgp, that lists "Pegasus J. crawford memorial foundation" as one of the sponsor). But if that confirms zexal as the future of 5D's, that means the barian world and the astral world are part of the "multiverse".

And yeah I think it was just a word (it would be too OP otherwise) ... that said, do you think it could count as a form of paralysis (monsters cannot attack) and power negation (since they cannot activate their effects)?

there is a theory, forgot where it originated but is pretty highly accepted by fans, that somewhere along the lines, between GX and 5Ds there was a split in the timeline which results in Zexal and Arc-V. However, it is possible that DsoD's showing of Kaiba's new time travel technology may man that Kaiba started the time split.

Yes, though I feel like I remember it haveing some extreme weakness, something about dimension summoning and the ability actually being pretty limited, I'll have to double check for sure.

SomebodyData said:
there is a theory, forgot where it originated but is pretty highly accepted by fans, that somewhere along the lines, between GX and 5Ds there was a split in the timeline which results in Zexal and Arc-V. However, it is possible that DsoD's showing of Kaiba's new time travel technology may man that Kaiba started the time split.
Yes, though I feel like I remember it haveing some extreme weakness, something about dimension summoning and the ability actually being pretty limited, I'll have to double check for sure.
I personally also considered Kaiba time traveled. I heard some persons saying he "died and Join Yugi in the other world" but that's not credible. Anyway there are so many crazy feats in that animated movie!

2 - B Yu Gi Oh might be possible. I mean, world of final fantasy has 2 - B feats and is above all other games of the franchise. So that's definitely possible.

Back