• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discussing the Ten Commandments and Meliodas (again).

http://***********.com/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/184/3542/1

I guess this is confirmation that Estarossa and Escanor are relatively evenly matched... also:

Estarossa is now revealed to have the ability to use Full Counter. As if he weren't broken enough.

Nah Estarossa"s charity doesn't affect escanor so he can't use it to nullify his attacks like he did Mel

But yes physically they are pretty even

You can add full counter as an ability if you wish.

@Akuto - I'm pretty certain that both of them have a couple extra tricks to pull before we can see where they truly stand, but as of now, they are pretty much equals until Estarossa has some sort of power-up via Black Matter similar to Meliodas.

If that happens, a potential upgrade to High 6-C may seem possible for Estarossa.

High 6c upgrade would not be warranted for just being unquestionable stronger than what he is now tho.

6c until new feats are presenteD

New Chapter.

Escanor evaporated a pretty sizable lake in an instant and left a crater. Estarossa took considerable damage, but his black matter mitigated the attack from the rest of his body, stating that "I would have taken mortal damage" if he didn't use his black matter.

Estarossa used the Black Matter to instantly heal the damage - Regenerationn va Black Matter OP.

Escanor surpassed his previous power, pretty much speed blitzed Estarossa, and caused Estarossa to become extremely fearful for his life.

So pretty much, we can say that Escanor is easily far stronger than Estarossa in base (this is assuming that he can evolve via Black Matter much like Meliodas). He vaporized a lake in a "blink of an eye" with his "Pride Flare" ability and wrecked Estarossa afterwards when his power further increased.

Could a calc be done on the lake vaporization? There is not a clear size or depth that I can currently see, however. Also, there is around 30+ minutes before noon at this point in the manga. We still don't know Escanor's full power as of yet.

PS: I guess Meliodas actually did mean that Escanor was the strongest Sin.

You can ask some calc group members for an evaluation, if you wish.

@SuperKami and @AidenBrooks

We've discussed this: Galan in base is listed as being Likely High 7-A via scaling towards other TC members. Ban is 7-B in base, but when using HF, he took over half of Galan's raw physical strength along with the strength of surrounding people.

Likely High 7-A would suggest being around 1 GT in AP - Ban stole over half of Galan's physical might along with some from Merascylla (who is weak as hell without her Black Matter) and surrounding people, so he'd be somewhere around the middle-end of the Mountain tier.

Galan being High 7-A in base is actually highly questionable. I only suggested it due to powerscaling purposes, but iirc, he only has a 300+ MT feat (somewhere on NF... i can't navigate that forum to save my life), but he is much weaker than his CO mode, which for some reason doesn't have a calc in his AP... he had an accepted calc not to look ago but I don't know what happened to it.

It would be better if the calcs were listed on the profiles since the stats for the verse don't have a proper explanation.

@Kkapoios - Right now Gloxina has a strong Small Island feat on her profile (3.5+ GT) and so does Monspeit (around 1.5 GT) and Galan used to have a 1.5 GT feat for his CO attack, but i don't know what happened to it. The commandments scale from that and Meliodas + Escanor scale to be much stronger than those two.

They all are scaling from each other, the calcs that are necessary are definitely listed on the required profiles.

I need permission to do 2 things to Gloxina's page (unless someone else wishes to do it), but this is only if you guys agree:

1) We need to include his first and fifth spear forms since they are not listed on the page while also including that he can only use the Moon rose a few times before it needing time to recharge (stating to Merascylla that he could only use it once more).

First Form Spear: Basquias - Gloxina's defaultspirit weapon from where he can generate destructive projectiles.

Fifth form Spear: Yggdra Armor - Gloxina's spirit armor, which grants him a considerable boost towards physical offense and defense.

2) changing Gloxina's durability to:

"probably Large Mountain Level physically (Took a blow from a weakened Escanor wielding Rhitta, which is claimed to be in league with Estarossa in power, albeit nearly dying, and also surviving physical blows from Demon Meliodas. However he became nearly incapacitated from a single direct blow), at least Large Mountain level with Fifth Form Spear, Yggdra Armor (increases Gloxina's physical offenses and defenses to a considerable degree, though it shattered when Demon Meliodas striked it). Regenerationn from Moon Rose makes Gloxina hard to kill."

^I just feel like that would be a more accurate rating for his durability, if anyone agrees.

Okay, it has been a while since discussing this topic, but here we go.

New Chapter

Derierie gets wrecked by Base Meliodas, and is being hinted to have been killed by Monspeit's own attack. This is going to lead into two things:

Derierie needs to be downgraded from: "Likely 6-C" to "High 7-A" since she was easily beaten by Base Meliodas and Monspeit's attack is suggested to have either A) Injured or B) Killed her.

(Optional) Meliodas needs a new key for post-resurrection and being scaled above both Monspeit and Derierie in base. In base, it's debatable if he should be listed as "At least High 7-A" (since he easily beat Derierie, but some can argue that she was weakened after her body regressed after she exerted herself against fodder) or even "Likely 6-C"... though i'd find the first suggestion to be more acceptable until we get future feats from him.

According to the official statistics, Derierie actually has more raw power than Meliodas, but he seems to be a much more efficient combattant.

Also, she has an easily exploitable weakness. Her power grows with every hit, but if her combos are broken, she instantly powers down again.

While it is obvious that he did get an incresse but I don't think that's the main reason he won but also because stoped holding bcak as shown when he admit it during the battle that he wasn't really trying to kill his former friends here's what he said in the chapter, "'I don't want to kill you guys... I'll do everthing I can to keep from having to'....That's how the old me would've approached this."

these two lines impies that he was holding back from actually trying to killing them so thats really changes things when you think about and when you really take a look at the battle with thim you can actually see it is the case. so iits not so much as he was more powerful then Derierie but rather he stoped holding back.

The attack from Monspeet that managed to kill Derierie wasn't just Monspeet's base attack, but a version of it with doubled strength due to Meliodas's Full Counter.

Additionally, it's probably not the best to give Meliodas a "Post-Resurrection" key until he gets more feats since:

1: He didn't do any mortal damage to Derierie or Monspiet with himself since...

2: Meliodas only turned "two of the Ten Commandments into dust in the blink of an eye" by Full Countering Monspeet's Kajinryuu and the act isn't indicative of his strength, only his hax.

We have no idea about his AP as it stands (as the only time he hit Derierie it didn't inflict lethal damage) and a vague idea as to what his Speed is (as we don't know how fast Derierie can throw punches) we only know about his durability (since we could calc the power of Combo Star's twelfth hit). If we calc his durability at this stage, though, it'll probably be far lower than what will be shown later since he tanked the blows with no visible damage (meaning his true dura is likely considerably higher than what Combo Star's twelfth hit is).

As it stands all a "Post-Resurrection" version of Meliodas could have is several very low or "Unknown" values for AP, Speed, Dura, Striking Strength and Lifting Strength which would all say "At least X, likely far higher." These would all be inaccurate if we're taking Meliodas's restored demon mark as any indication that Post-Resurrection > or at least = Unsealed Base

Also, I'm saying that they were indeed killed by the attack since at the end of the chapter it's stated that they were turned "into dust in the blink of an eye."

HalfAsianFan said:
Also, I'm saying that they were indeed killed by the attack since at the end of the chapter it's stated that they were turned "into dust in the blink of an eye."
don't be too quick to judge on whether their dead or not they could still survive the attack untill we get confermation next chapter that they are dead as shown with soul-eater-girl and esterossa surviving their battle with Escanor.

After thinking about it, Base Meliodas should probably stay in High 7-A tier since it was his demon mode that defeated them (unless they survived).

Derierie needs a downgrade to High 7-A if there is no upgrade to Base Meliodas, though.

@CinCameron20 but it wasn't his strength that defeated them, and if you're talking about Post-Resurrection Base he's yet to have a 7-A feat. This chapter, unfortunately, gave us nothing solid on him, so far all we have are some likelies and possibilities. We'll probably get some solid evidence as to whether he's stronger/weaker than his old self soon though. For now, a new key is pointless as it'll be identical to old him/super underpowered.

@JBennett fair enough, though I think that we could consider this a victory, as even if they aren't fully dead they're probably incapacitated for quite a while.

@HalfAsianFan - He powerscales above Derierie in base, which is enough to already say he is still at least Small Island Level. But as I (think I) said, if we're shown that Meliodas is clearly stronger after resurrecting, he is going to likely need a new key unless his tiers are practically unchanged.

Nothing has really changed so far, but I do want to say that Derierie should be downgraded to High 7-A from "Likely 6-C" since it's clear that Base Meliodas is at least physically equal, even slightly stronger than her.

Possibly, yes, although it is not stated in the guide.

Back