• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discussing the Ten Commandments and Meliodas (again).

Hmm. True. A dispersed hit is nowhere near full power. So "At least Low 7-B physically. Unknown with black matter manipulation" might be more appropriate?

The shockwave from galan was more potent than the initial hit, cutting through several mountains in a miles long radius. And she did not just tank it with her dark matter but was not send flying like with ban

If any, it shows that HF ban needs an upgrade to high 7a since he managed a feat which critical over galan was not able to do

Nah. As far as I am aware, that isn't how shockwaves and energy dispersion works. Also, Ban was powered up by half of base Galan's power added to his own. Full power Galan should logically be far stronger.

Logically speaking of course not. But in terms of portrayed collateral damage was superior to the stopped it from escanor.

And that's actually what I try to say: HF ban should be < CO Galan by a huge margin - yet he managed to send mera flying which the latter could not

Though that might be due to her not being surrounded by all the dark matter at that time

Shouldn't the whole Higher Demons have 7 hearts thing be added to the profiles?

I mean, even Scylla has shown it, so pretty sure all, if not most Commandments have seven hearts.

@Raven - Ban struck her while her guard was relaxed and it resulted in her fall back. She saw Galan transform and thus took measures to protect herself, but she was still not in the path of the attack. It's not like she took the full brunt of the attack's dispersal, she was only taking a small portion of it (that's the same for Base Ban, whose body remained mostly intact despite being caught in the force).

@LlamaGod1411 yes, they should be listed to have 7 hearts. I am not sure if Gloxina, Dolor or Dreyfus should be listed as having them since they were never stated to actually be Demons. Fraudrin is possessing Dreyfus' body atm, Dolor is supposed to be of the Giant's clan, and Gloxina is a fairy.

Also, if Meliodas is actually dead, who other than Ban (with HF) can even compete with the weakest of the Commandments? We're going to either be introduced to new characters or have the sins receive a massive power-boost via time-skip or something.

Hendrickson vs Fraudrin/Dreyfus Hype.

^ Yea, but the changes should be done in other 10C lists.

Currently, Garan-Scylla-Zeldris-GrayLord-Estarossa-Monspiete-Derriere-Meliodas and possibly Gowther(?)'s profiles should be upgraded.

Gloxinia & Dolor might have some additional demon perks, but that is to be seen when we reach that point.

Edit- To your second post, THE SUN SHALL SAVE EVERYONE!

Well, I forgot about Escanor suprisingly, but I don't expect him to defeat Estarossa and he would also have to do something about Zeldris and MAYBE Derrierie.

Also, @Raven - HAH Now I can argue that Doflamingo's Armament would result in Ban's complete failure at using Fox hunt since his fingers practically shattered when coming into contact with Estarossa (though Doflamingo is currently listed as being considerably weaker than Estarossa... still a full tier difference!).

pretty sure bans fox hunt would work just fine on doflamingo. there is also not a "full tier" difference from what i get?

alright i took a closer look at the scalings and feats and there are things not correct.

we have monspiet at high 7A with his firebird which was calced at 1.79 GT. this was the most form of casual one can think of

(he literally said: "lets give this a try")

it doesnt fit that a monspiet in his very first introduction fresh out of the seal is a high 7A fighter yet galan still has regular 7A in base. this would mean that a casual monspiet who got sliced by a non-demon mark meliodas and almost lost his head is above the level of galan who took dozens of meliodas slashes and only got cut but lost not a single limb

proposed change:

galan -> high 7a / at least high 7a (his critical over form was hyped to be on par with mel)

also: apparently the changes for merascylla have not been made / were made before we discussed and agreed over it

this is something i witnessed several times now already (not only for nnt but also warhammer 40k, haru glory verse...) and it is beginning to irritate me.

For Galan, I disagree in SOME sense due to him about to claim that he could defeat Meliodas, but Dolor stopping him and warning him about his commandment punishing him. It wasn't hyped to be on par with Meliodas, but rather he stated that he was going to use it for his next encounter against Meliodas (let's be honest, he'd by dominated by him). His base should probably be upgraded to Likely High 7-A since Meliodas in base SHOULD be High 7-A due to his feats against an injured Dolor and tanking hits from Gloxina, Derrierie, Monspeit, and Fraudrin while in base. CO Galan should probably be around Small Island+ due to dealing damage to a Late morning Escanor (with Rhitta) and scaling above his base, which should be either Mountain+ or Small Island- via scaling to Base Meliodas, who should be High 7-A due to feats I've listed previously.

Ban should easily be 7-A with his HF due to reaping over half of Base Galan's power and some of the surrounding character's powers since we're on the topic of Galan (and you and I consistently arguing over Ban vs Doflamingo lol)

Keep in mind for Galan, he didn't deal any significant damage to Escanor, who willingly took the strike that only broke through his skin and got through the outer layer of his muscles.

The Merascylla stuff was not discussed properly, I agree and apologize, but there isn't anything to suggest she could be High 7-A with Black Matter given her lack of feats in that field. She is a soul-hax focused character and all she has shown with her shields is tanking hits from Ban and the dispersal of Galan's CO attack.

the reason dolor stopped him was because galan, just like the rest of the bunch, did not have his powers back. once he got his power back - he in fact was stated to be on par with him

http://img.mymanga.me/1718531859669678066351476394.png

meaning critical over galan is more into the 6c than high 7a territory. which also makes the escanor scene more interesting since he used his regaining power which was hyped to be on meliodas level into an all out attack against escanor which the latter barely noticed (talking about the difference between escanor and mel eh..)

also: the late morning stuff is practically a mistranslation - once escanor transformed ban said "its morning already" but after 2 blows it suddenly was "almost noon" -> meaning the translation is off.

leading us to the high 7-a scaling i proposed

as for merascylla - this is another topich which we might discuss afterwards, seeing as we also are discussing in 3 different vs threads - i am not mad for the changes. just liked to point something out

Merascylla said "When you regain your power", meaning he never regained it. And besides, her words are not accurate. She was underestimating Meliodas with that statement of hers and it honestly should not be taken as a fact. He may have ended up Island level whenever he got his full power back, but he was clearly stated as not being there yet. They were still regaining their power. Even if that's the case, Galan may never receive an upgrade unless he is unpetrified and eats more souls.

No, Merascylla and Galan stated that it was Noon, Ban woke up after Jericho complained about the heat and said "shit, is it morning already?!". It was at least late morning (couldn't be Noon since Escanor was still increasing his power level every second).

Merasylla needs two new profile pics still, burnt steak, and a pretzel.

actually the likes of galan and merascylla are among the most trustworthy when it comes to determing a characters power since they were part of the "original" ten commandments - with "prime" meliodas as their leader. meaning "critical over" galan which was hyped to be on par with "prime" meliodas should be easily on the level of current meliodas, who seems to be just a shadow of his former self (going by his demonic mark)

regarding the noon / morning thing. apparently its unquantifiable due to differing wording from different characters, but it definetly must have been late morning at least, alright.

Also Monspiet, he with just a little bit of the of energy that he recovered he made a Small Island level feat...

Meaning that at his full power may be Island level.

We should save it for another time. There is likely going to be a time-skip given where the recent chapter left off. I would not be surprised if the remaining commandments all became Island Level.

But still, it isn't like they were brought back with only a little bit of their power. Monspeit's feat was REALLY early in the arc (well before Galan's petrification and even before Meliodas got his powers back iirc... may messed the time-line up a little) and they were still spending all their time devouring souls. It would be fairly consistent with Monspeit applying 2 GT, and then later, Gloxina applies 3.5 GT.

Still, back to the other topic, can Base Galan be upped to "Likely High 7-A" via scaling to Base Meliodas, who should be upgraded to "High 7-A" due to reasons I listed earlier in this thread? As a result, Ban should scale up to 7-A with HF via scaling to Base Galan.

I think that upgrading base Galan and Meliodas may be acceptable.

@Ant -- Ban would have to upgrade to being unquestionably Mountain level if Galan is buffed to Likely High 7-A since Ban was stated by Galan to have taken over half of his power (surrounding lifeforms also lost a little bit of strength, but other than Elaine, it didn't seem very considerable in terms of difference for the others, who are far weaker than the Commandments.

But yeah, Meliodas tanked a few Small Island attacks, he is definitely Small Island in base.

@Everyone - is there any objections to these upgrades:

Base Meliodas: High 7-A (Tanked attacks from Gloxina, Fraudrin and Monspeit, survived an attack from Derrierie while already injured, Easily overpowered an injured Dolor, even removing all 4 of his arms, tanked a hit from and countered Gloxina's Fifth form (debatable if he did the counter while in base or demon), etc...)

Base Galan: ^ possibly High 7-A (could take several blows from Base Meliodas: http://www.***********.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/135/12, http://www.***********.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/135/15, http://www.***********.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/135/16, http://www.***********.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/135/20, although Meliodas was fighting with relatively casual effort)

Ban (using Hunter's Fest): ^At least 7-A (Was stated by Base Galan to have stolen more than half of his power and Merascylla added on that he also took some power from surrounding lifeforms that were within several hundred feet of their distance: http://www.***********.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/144/20) -- should be more than half as strong as Base Galan.

I believe there is enough reason to support these three having these stats.

while i agree with the upgrades i think the explanations are not necessary and are more confusing than helpful

I am fine with upgrading hunter-fest Ban as well.

Explanations are good, but the above ones seem to be partially badly formatted (links that are not imbedded into the text, and a double parenthesis).

Just use these kind of marks around it, although the opposite way: ][

Or you can check the editing code for some profile page that does use them.

After slamming my head on my keyboard 17 times, I've finally learned the most basic wiki function. I am now an unstoppable GOD.

Oh, by the way, are the upgrades accepted at this point, or do we need more votes?

They seem to be accepted, yes.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does the whole "7Hearts" thing not come under durability?

Something like Tough to kill due to..... (Reason).

This is for the 10C(No Dolor/Gloxinia/Dreyfus) + Meliodas + Gowther(Questionable).

Actually, the 7 hearts would not do much of anything to durability. You did however remind me that the demons can use their Black Matter to regenerate themselves to a degree. Meliodas was pierced in one of his hearts by Hendrickson and lost an arm by Ban. He healed both in mere moments while using his demonic power.

Well, not durablity, but I still think it should be added in atleast the Abilties.

Edit : I thought High-Regen was already in their profiles?

I might be wrong though.

even if it is in their profiles (High tier? I'm not sure if it is even close to that. IIRC, the ability to re-attach limbs, and repairing organs is low-high tier... will have to recheck), it isn't on their durability, which it should be. I'll look into it.

I'll do the 7 hearts thing later since i am sleepy.

Back