• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discord's Duplicates and Bill Cipher

Ok, so Discord and Bill Cipher are 2 of my favorite reality warpers around, but due to the massive tier difference between them, Bill would likely stomp Discord in a fight. But Discord has shown the ability to duplicate himself several times over, and his duplicates all appear to have the same powers as him. My question is, how many duplicates of himself would Discord have to make to be able to or at least have a chance of beating Bill?

Doesn't really matter I'm afraid. A bunch of Discord's is still a bunch of discord's. Their damage output doesn't increase so the answer is he can't beat him hahaha

Like TheArsenal1212 saided, there is no way that Discord will beat Bill, no matter how many Discords are

╠Â2╠Â.╠Â8╠Â2╠Â5╠Âx╠Â1╠Â0╠Â^9╠Â2╠ ╠ ╠Â/╠ ╠Â3╠Â.╠Â8╠Â1╠Â7╠Âx╠Â1╠Â0╠Â^4╠Â2╠Â

Well, I think Discord might legitametly be more powerful, as Bill's current rating is entirely based on statements rather than feats, his real feats of power I think only go into Tier 7.

Also, if you think that some character is not that powerfull/weak, you can make a thread with arguments of why X character need a bigger/lower tier

Totallynotchewbacca said:
"posed a threat to the entire multiverse" < while vague still counts as a feat
Well, this is context, not a feat.

Well, the IDW comic version of Discord might get a profile soon and he's likely gonna be 2-A so then we can finally see these 2 fight without it being a stomp.

Back