• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Heads up, but Cthulhu's nigh-omniscience isn't verse specific. It's literally just that his mental powers are so potent and have such a reach that he is aware of everything occurring within the universe.

"They knew all that was occurring in the universe, for Their mode of speech was transmitted thought. Even now They talked in Their tombs. When, after infinities of chaos, the first men came, the Great Old Ones spoke to the sensitive among them by moulding their dreams; for only thus could Their language reach the fleshly minds of mammals." - The Call of Cthulhu

So yes, it's very much still useful outside of his own verse.

Not exactly some kind of instant combat buff, though.

Precognition, as is directly stated by its name, is knowing something before it happens, not knowing everything as it happens or that has already happened.

I think Discord still has a chance via Existence Erasure.

I mean yes, chthulhu has type 9 immortalilty in his profile but it just a "possibly", mean that is not been confirm yet.

So Existence Erasure should still be able to take down Cthulhu (Existence Erasure > low-godly regen if i remember correct)

Discord's EE is just reality warping physical objects out of existence, and often temporarily. It's very far from being a counter to Low-Godly.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Discord's EE is just reality warping physical objects out of existence, and often temporarily. It's very far from being a counter to Low-Godly.
Oh, the it should be add in his profile.

Vote Cthulhu for the fact that i don't how will Discord can harm Cthulhu

Cthulhu takes this FRA.

Also, Discord normally fools with his oppponents in-character, while Cthulhu is usally ready to destroy everything in his path.

He has no way to pin down Discord. Discord can't overwhwln low godly, but Cthulhu doesn't have enough of a power gap to overwhelm Discord's own regen. And I'd argue Discord is the one with a power gap since he clowns with people who do star level feats for 1000 years.
If he thinks you're a threat, Discord will go for the incompacitation fairly quickly, pretty sure Cthulhu would give off some danger signs here. And if you piss Discord off enough, that argument falls to pieces.

Is there anything stopping cthulhu from mindhaxing right away? He iss upposed to mindhax billions for all of eternity

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Is there anything stopping cthulhu from mindhaxing right away? He iss upposed to mindhax billions for all of eternity
... I don't remember that.

Discords mindhax scales to a guy who mindhaxxed hundreds of thousands to millions for 1000 years straight. And it's useless if Cthulhu doesn't use it in a fight. Mindax humanity? Great. Has he ever used it in a fight?

Cthulhu's mindhax isn't your average mindhax. Heck, he's not even doing anything to mindhax people. Rather, it's the people that are being drove insane from the mere glance of him due to his form breaking all laws of physics and thus unable comprehend his form.

Lightbuster30 said:
Discords mindhax scales to a guy who mindhaxxed hundreds of thousands to millions for 1000 years straight. And it's useless if Cthulhu doesn't use it in a fight. Mindax humanity? Great. Has he ever used it in a fight?
Cthulhu has never fought, so no, but he used it against an entire race just to use it,mindhaxing them for severeal billions of years.

and 7 billion is much higher then houndreds of millions, and where was it ever hinted that its that many people?

Edwardtruong2006 said:
I'm almost 100% sure the Crystal Empire doesn't have that many people.
Assuming Equestria is at least the size of the U.S. or some other large country, then the Crystal Empire would contain that many people given it's sheer size in comparison to Equestria. Especially considering how an even smaller city (Manehattan) contains 1.645 million. And breaking the laws of physics is a standard for any reality warper worth their salt. Discord practically lives in a world without most of them (has no gravity, and is pure chaos.)

1. Yes, to enslave them if I remember correctly. Not defend himself.

2. I never said hundreds of millions, read what I said.

2.1. Discord gas the edge in mindhax here. King Sombra altered peoples memories for 1000 years non-stop, while very weakened. Mindhaxxing a few billion isn't much compared to mindhaxxing millions for 1000 years in a row. The duration is what makes it impressive.

3. Answer's in my other comment

1 He does it as a standard thing by being awake.and ge is not a phisical fighter anyways. We only know one thing it does, and he always lead with it.

2 my bad, but cthulhus mind hax lasts for several billion of years.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
1 He does it as a standard thing by being awake.and ge is not a phisical fighter anyways. We only know one thing it does, and he always lead with it.

2 my bad, but cthulhus mind hax lasts for several billion of years.
Passive you mean?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Active, the passive tends to be mind destruction
If this is passive then this needs to be closed. Discord gets haxxed the moment the battle starts. Hax stomps aren't allowed iirc.

Lightbuster30 said:
If this is passive then this needs to be closed. Discord gets haxxed the moment the battle starts. Hax stomps aren't allowed iirc.
The passive only ever worked on humans, and some more evolved aliens could take it.

You just said he does it by being awake. Up until that point I've been arguing how likely it is for him to mindhax with the force of billions in a fight. Again, you said it was by being awake. Of course I'm going to assume you're talking about his "billions of people" version.

Back