• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discord vs Aku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends if Aku can destroy Discord before Discord gets serious about the fight, but since Discord recovered from shit like this i think he'll survive, get serious, and reality warp Aku.

Depends on if Discord's abilities are divine and able to damage Aku but it seems fair to assume they would from verse equalization. Even then Im not sure he would be able to fully kill Aku before Aku kills him due to all around better stats i'd say and would handily take round 2 if nothing else just due to speed differences. From what I know Discord is less likely to take the fight seriously and that is going to be a detriment to him in this.

I honestly think that Discord takes this. He has hax and also since they are in character, Aku never fought against another reality warper similar to himself except Jack which is just a very fast swordsmen. Also which Discord are you talking about? I'm sure that after the Tirek Incident, Discord would not play around as much as before in a fight. (Discord was beaten 3 times, by now he should know that playing around lead's him to lose). Maybe we'll see his true abilities when a villian hurts fluttershy or something like that to bring his fearsome side

I only have vague knowledge of Discord through secondary sources and truth be told was going more off the impression I was getting and from a couple earlier bouts I watched with him, it is entirely possible that he grew more competent as time went on with the mention of Tirek it looks like that was more trickery than a fight but again I got that from a quick googling and a couple videos. Anyways neither of them seem likely to begin all out attacking one another without knowledge and it would take a short while for them to get serious after realizing the other's power, I'm tempted to say Aku might be the first one to resort to fully using his power and with his stronger ap Discord would have to avoid getting hit or risk destruction. I still also stand by Aku taking round 2 easily with the speed advantage.

Cohobast said:
I only have vague knowledge of Discord through secondary sources and truth be told was going more off the impression I was getting and from a couple earlier bouts I watched with him, it is entirely possible that he grew more competent as time went on with the mention of Tirek it looks like that was more trickery than a fight but again I got that from a quick googling and a couple videos. Anyways neither of them seem likely to begin all out attacking one another without knowledge and it would take a short while for them to get serious after realizing the other's power, I'm tempted to say Aku might be the first one to resort to fully using his power and with his stronger ap Discord would have to avoid getting hit or risk destruction. I still also stand by Aku taking round 2 easily with the speed advantage.
Discord has intangibility, how will Aku deal with that? Time powers won't work and Aku's FTL is only travel speed not combat speed. Aku is not much faster than Discord, I'd say stalemate unless Discord turns Aku into some kind of object.

@Xenomorphios Aku also has intangibility and can deal with Discord's through matter manipulation or energy manipulation and possibly through his magic, Aku has relatavistic+ combat speed compared to discord's relatavistic which still is a fair difference. Is there any reason his own time powers would not work? Aku is also a shapeshifter so being transformed should not end the fight.

Xenomorphios said:
Also which Discord are you talking about? I'm sure that after the Tirek Incident, Discord would not play around as much as before in a fight. (Discord was beaten 3 times, by now he should know that playing around lead's him to lose).
This is Discord as up-to-date with his episodes as possible, AKA reformed Discord.

Tbh from what I can see Aku is faster and has the AP and Durability advantage, so I don't think Discord is gonna have what it takes to win.

IDW Discord if we ever make that would be able to take it, though.

Pikachu942 said:
Tbh from what I can see Aku is faster and has the AP and Durability advantage, so I don't think Discord is gonna have what it takes to win.
IDW Discord if we ever make that would be able to take it, though.
yeah but Discord has hax advantage and honestly even being x2 faster than someone who has superior hax is not much of a big deal. Discord is hard to kill with physical attacks anyway.

Yeah discord wins here aku has better speed but he wont be able to easily hurt discord because of his intangibility not to mention discord has shown consistenly in the series and comics to be immune to psysical damage he has split his own boby and head in two fell from space in the comics and is capebol of regrowing limbs not only that but his speed is potentialy far higher one time in the comics he flew so fast that he went back in time while he was insde a meteor not only that but that wasent eiven his top speed so he can likely go faster than that i really dont see any way aku can win this

Discord has this, he was reality warping and has far more versality in general (Intangibility, teleportation, etc)

Discord for the reasons above, he is more versatile, not to mention that he also has the AP advantage (Unless Aku decides to crash from space).

Well, technically he is right, looking at his profile, moving a star really does seem to exceed anything Aku can do, since he is 6-B.

Theultimatewalker said:
"that far exceeds anything Aku has done" you never watched samurai jack....
Aku does not even have anything above country. Discord has star level feats, and since he does that effortlessly, he might be even stronger than that.

Discord's being upgraded to 4-B or 4-A soon after the staff is done discussing celestial body feats, this is a mismatch now.

Just read the synopsis for the last two episodes of Season 5 of Samurai Jack....if the synopsis means what I think it means, Aku might have this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back