• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheImagineBreaker121212 said:
And it's not the speed. Their stats are barely different.

Mysterio is not restricted from his Tools that buys him time for prep and etc.

Mysterio Uses illusion tech until Dio's stamina wears down and/or damages a huge part of his regen system like his brain.

And Dio can't simply grow limbs.

I don't think you guys understand what's the circumstances in the fight.

Part 1 Dio could be put in several situations where his regen is abused and then think he beat the Real Mysterio meanwhile Mysterio is prepping up ways to kill Dio, And again Dio does not have a equivalent spider sense to Spiderman that allowed him to recognize real and fake.

The fight will keep going on until Mysterio devises a well organized plan to beat Dio or Dio gets lucky and kills the real Mysterio (unlikely, in my opinion)
Irrelevant. Speed is Equalized.

Senses beat illusions as described in the third post.

High-Mid Regenerationn says yes he can.

Anyone remember when Spiderman thought he beat Mysterio but Mysterio had a gun that Spiderman had to use Spider Sense to dodge?

Doubt that scenario is happening with Dio.
Dude, we've already explained why illusions don't work on Dio.

The drones don't have 8-C dura, so yes he can.

A couple things

Building Level to Building Level+ is less then 3x, so Dio can't do that if they had building level Durability

Though they have 9C Dura so I'm nitpicking.

> Can't grow limbs

> Has High-Mid regen

Something is odd here...

He does? Never knew that, That's odd, he's never shown the ability to regrow limbs after removal.

You mean aside from him regenerating from being burnt alive..

How would Dio know that the illusions just merely could be real just doesn't fall under his illusions?

Also the illusions are actually physical so Dio would still have to confront them even if that was the case.

Edith does work like that on command. Actually it suggests the most brutal form of action like when Peter wanted to deal with that boy and the picture with the shield agents and Edith suggested elimination of target.
EDITH was informing Peter of one of its functions. If EDITH could analyze weak spots, or could do anything close to information analysis, Beck would've known about Peter's Spider-Sense upon seeing him, and would've made up a stratergy based on that.

EDITH isn't Karen. Both are completely different things.

Anyone saying Dio can control the bots is bugging out badly.

He has no feats of controlling machinery. And Edith will eventually identify Dio.
No one said that. The possibility was raised abd rejected in the exact same comment.

How would Dio know that the illusions just merely could be real just doesn't fall under his illusions?

Also the illusions are actually physical so Dio would still have to confront them even if that was the case.
Read the third post.

No they aren't, or else the giant elemental would've stopped Peter after he jumped into it.

EDITH was informing Peter of one of its functions. If EDITH could analyze weak spots, or could do anything close to information analysis, Beck would've known about Peter's Spider-Sense upon seeing him, and would've made up a stratergy based on that.

EDITH isn't Karen. Both are completely different things.

The Edith doesn't know about his Spider Sense as the research wasn't shown, Edith has not been shown to detect the senses of something, Edith can analyze face and body like what is required for access to it in the first place.

EDUTH is a AI made by Stark with higher functionality and fundamentals than Karen, more dangerous and is equally smart as Karen if not more.

Give me one proof that EDITH can sense powers and weaknesses exclusively, otherwise you're just speculating.

> Can't grow limbs

> Has High-Mid regen

Something is odd here...

He does? Never knew that, That's odd, he's never shown the ability to regrow limbs after removal.

You mean aside from him regenerating from being burnt alive..

When he was burnt alive he was merely a head, and needed some Chinese Vampire assistant to hold his head in a jar ƒÆǃÆǃÆǃÆÇ

Zark2099 said:
Give me one proof that EDITH can sense powers and weaknesses exclusively, otherwise you're just speculating.
I never said that Edith can sense powers and weaknesses that's false equivalency. I said she can analyze the powers shown.

So she can't analyze that DIO has a weakness since she doesn't know that. Case closed.

Zark2099 said:
So she can't analyze that DIO has a weakness since she doesn't know that. Case closed.
She could potentially but that part is speculative on my part. But Dio's other abilities that he will have to use like Body Freeze Upon Touch, Space-Ripper stingy eyes, regen will be picked up as it will physically shown which will be analyzed. Mysterio will have time to prep up meanwhile Dio deals with 1 million drones and false mysterios which will keep him down long enough for Mysterio to sneak up with prep and headshot Dio.

Dio did say that destroying his brain would potentially kill him as he said to polnareff so my conclusion is not far fetched.

Their Stats is not even that different from Eachother.

She could potentially but that part is speculative on my part. But Dio's other abilities that he will have to use like Body Freeze Upon Touch, Space-Ripper stingy eyes, regen will be picked up as it will physically shown which will be analyzed. Mysterio will have time to prep up meanwhile Dio deals with 1 million drones and false mysterios which will keep him down long enough for Mysterio to sneak up with prep and headshot Dio.

False Mysterios won't do anything. Read the third post.

Except Dios regen is significantly weaker in Part 3

Part 1 Dio has High Mid, He had only Mid when he fought Polnareff.

The million drones all die in a single hit, so reckon they might be easier to burn through.

Beck has a single day of prep. All the complex illusions like Hydro-Man and Molten Man likely took upto months of prep.

Dio's enhanced senses aren't absolute garbage either. Eventually he'd be able to differentiate between the illusion and reality.

There's no way to prove that Beck's handgun is 8-C.

It's hard to destroy the brains when you're working with a third of the strength of your opponent, and your opponent is constantly healing.

False Mysterios won't do anything. Read the third post.

Nope, he would do it. I already read it. Doesn't change the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back