• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then this is a stomp. Kai can decontruct anything Dio can use to attack him.

Which would activate first, though? Freezing or Kai's quirk?

Then Dio can't really do anything, then.

I'll give it some time for Weekly to respond before I close.

I mean, DIO utilises his stand in character (or other things) instead of his own body to touch his opponents. I don't think Kai could deconstruct the world, an intangible being, let alone see it, nor do i think DIO would let Kai touch him.

But that's a discussion for another thread imo. Nothing wrong with two Dio VS Kai matches.

Yes, and i voted Kai anyway because he clearly wins here...I was pretty much derailling the thread, sorry.

Nah, you're cool, if we think if Part 1 Dio is a stomp, discussing using Part 3 Dio isn't really derailment. I just thought you thought this was Part 3 Dio, lol.

So should I switch it to part 3? Or would this be sure stomp in the other direction then?

Voting Chisaki

Dio is far too arrogant to use his time Stop efficiently enough to simply end Kal, and with a single block or Grab he can instantly destroy Dio on a level he can't regenerate from

He is not that arrogant to use his powers,he gone for the kill at least 3 times in part 3, so Dio time stops and turns Chisaki into a donut.

DMB 1 said:
So Awakened Dio is now used. Who has the Ap?
Kai still

@Axl, using DIO as opposed to Awakened Dio is not a great comparison, since Dio is far more overcome by it with his new power.

And he did that to the Jojo family, not a random guy he has zero knowledge on

He started with time stop and killed Kak immediately,the same thing he tried to do with Polnareff if Jotaro din't interfered so its more like the contrary of what you are saying.

The examples that im gived to you were from Pre-Awakened Dio,hell he only gets cocky around Jonanthan or Jotaro if you are just some random dude you are better off dead.

Standuser081 said:
Also, yeah, he only ever gets cocky when it comes to the Joestars.
He seemed pretty cocky when he fought with Zeppeli and Dire.

Outside of that I don't even think he's fought that many people outside of the Joestars to begin with, unless you count backhanding Polnareff and fisting Kekyoin.

Standuser081 said:
Also, yeah, he only ever gets cocky when it comes to the Joestars.
I can very easily switch that and say he only ever abused time Stop in his fight with them so he won't against a random dude he has no knowledge of though

He lead with time stop against Kak,he done the same thing with polnareff and almost killed him,used against in his own subordinate and killed him just to scare the heroes and eveen when he dint have time stop he gone for the kill immediately against Zeppeli and Dire so there is that.

So its pretty much in character for him to abuse time stop and go for the kill and eveen if dint lead with time stop he would just sent The World to fight with Chisaki instead of himself wich would make eveen more hard for him to touch Dio.

But he didn't kill Kak or Polnareff.

And yet again, Awakened Dio and Normal Dio are different because Awakened Dio is overcome by the amount of power he has

And even if he were to Time Stop, it's unlikely he would finish him off and Kai needs to touch him

He also knows who Polnareff and Kal are, unlike Kai who he has zero knowledge on

I don't think Dio will let Kai touch him, nor do i think he'll attack with his body instead of the world or an object (i don't think he ever did that in character agains't Jotaro). Even if Dio wanted to confirm his superiority to Jotaro, you shouldn't overestimate his stupidity. While Dio probably won't directly kill Kai, Kai still needs to touch Dio who is protected by an intangible, invisible being. ( Well, it's not that easy to predict exactly how a in character awakened Dio would act in this fight, because he only fought Jotaro.). IMO, Kai won't find the opening necessary before dying, and Dio WILL use timestop to play with him (A la polnareff, maybe), even without killing him in the first timestop. Keep in mind that after a little exchange with Jotaro, Dio was 100% willing to kill with the Roadroller, so he won't play around for a long time, especially if he see Kai deconstruct things by touch.

How fast acting is Chisaki's stuff?

That little exchange is all Kai needs, all he needs to do is touch him to make Dio into blood splatter.

Dio won't know that he can rip things apart until it's over

How's he get past the stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back