• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Dio
DIO HIGH
Powers and Stats

Tier: At least 8-C. 8-C with The World

Name: DIO

Origin: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Part I: Phantom Blood)

Classification: Vampire, Stand User

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regenerationn (High-Mid), Water Manipulation, Mind Control via flesh buds that will attack or possess whoever attempts to remove them, Telepathy, Time Stop (Can stop time around him for 9 seconds), Minor Resistance to Time Stop, Ice Manipulation (Can freeze others by vaporizing the liquid in his body), Immortality (Types 1, 2 and 3), Can turn others into zombies or vampires, Flight, Selective Intangibility with The World, Body Control, Biological Manipulation, Life Creation via Flesh Buds

Attack Potency: At least Building level+ (DIO said drinking Joseph's blood was making him stronger "than ever before". Rivaled Star Platinum's strength by himself against a steamroller). Building level+ with The World (However, nothing notes any notable strength changes in The World, as Star Platinum could still harm it).

Speed: Hypersonic with Massively FTL reactions (Reacted to and deflected Hierophant Gree's Emerald Splash, fought Star Platinum, should be faster than Joseph Joestar, who in his youth fought Kars in battle). Massively FTL with The World (Swifter than Silver Chariot; was initially faster than Star Platinum itself.)

Lifting Strength: Class 50 (He casually lifted a steamroller). Class K with The World

Striking Strength: At least Building Class+. Building Class+ with The World

Durability: At least Building level+ (Was able to withstand multiple punches from Star Platinum). Building level+ with The World (Survives many onslaughts from Star Platinum.)

Stamina: Vastly Superhuman (Can continue fighting even if he is heavily wounded and go at least a century without nourishment [blood])

Range: Extended melee range normally, much further with Space Ripper Stingy Eyes and throwing knives. Up to 10 meters for The World (The World gets weaker the farther away it is from Dio), time stop is universal.

Standard Equipment: Throwing Knives, The World

Intelligence: Very devious, good at setting up traps and plans, incredibly charismatic and an expert on getting others to follow him and commanding them, and ruthless in combat and always tries to use his abilities to the best of their strength, as well as being very thorough

Weaknesses: He will disintegrate in sunlight, and Hamon circumvents his Regenerationn. Overconfident. His Stand, "The World", only has an effective movement radius of 10 meters (any farther and it starts to grow weaker). Any damage taken by The World will reflect back on DIO/ Anyone with the power of time stop can counter DIO's and be able to move within stopped time (ex. Jotaro's Star Platinum).

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Vampirism: Gained from the Stone Mask, Dio obtains supernatural and superhuman abilities. His senses and physical attributes are strengthened heavily. He is capable of regenerating almost any wound and possesses incredible control over his and others' bodies.
    • Evil Implants: Dio can create parasites that are implanted into his victims' brains. When taken out, they grow tentacles in an attempt to kill the host and the person who takes it out.
    • Space Ripper Stingy Eyes: Dio fires pressurized jets of waters from his eye sockets, which contain his vampiric essence. It easily pierces through human flesh and something as hard as stone.
    • Vaporizing Freezing: By lowering the temperature of his own body drastically, Dio can freeze organic tissue by touching it. This can range from simple limbs to an entire human body. It is noted to stop blood form flowing within the body, therefore acting as a counter to Hamon.
  • The World: DIO's Stand. It is a tall, muscular, yellow humanoid figure with various clockwork-esque styles across the chest, back, and fists. It has a range of ten meters and attacks only with punches and kicks.
    • Time Stop: The World's main ability is to stop time, allowing only itself and DIO to act within the duration of stopped time (unless someone else has similar powers to DIO). However, it is only able to stop time for a finite amount of seconds. Initially, DIO could only stop time for 5 seconds because of his weakened body, however, due to his immortality as a vampire he could increase his limit to 9 seconds as he grew more accustomed to The World towards the end of Part 3.
Kai
Kai chisaki anime45641225466
Powers and Stats

Tier: 8-C

Name:
Kai Chisaki, "Overhaul" (Villain Name)

Origin: My Hero Academia

Classification: Human, Villain, Yakuza, Leader of the Eight Precepts of Death

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Earth Manipulation, Healing, Resurrection, Biological Manipulation, Fusionism, and Matter Manipulation (Molecular level. Can disassemble and reassemble objects through physical contact) via Overhaul, Mind Manipulation via Confession (Shin can force anyone he asks a question to answer truthfully)

Attack Potency: Building level+ (Mortally wounded Sir Nighteye, who can defeat a clone of Rappa with his projectiles. Injured Mirio)

Speed: At least Supersonic (Dodged a surprise kick from Mirio despite Mirio showing he's fast enough to blitz the entirety of Class 1-A earlier. Can easily keep up with Rappa, who is stated to be able to puch as fast as bullets. 8% Deku cannot read his movements)

Lifting Strength: Unknow

Striking Strength:
Unknow

Durability:
Building level+ (Took a beating from a bloodlusted Mirio. Able to withstand a projectile from Sir Nighteye, which is strong enough to defeat a clone of Rappa, who can withstand an attack this powerful)

Stamina: Extremely high (He can always recover his stamina with his Quirk)

Range: Standard melee range, several tens of meters with earth constructions

Standard Equipment: Nothing notable

Intelligence: Gifted. Lead a project of developing anti-Quirk bullets and formulated a long-term plan involving manipulating the markets and exploiting the unrest a quirk erasing bullet would cause to society all in order to raise his position in the underworld. He is also very proficient in combat, knowing how to use his quirk in different ways and read his opponent's movements to gain the upper hand.

Weaknesses: His Quirk is only usable through his hands and thus he is powerless if his hands are somehow restrained or destroyed. He needs to touch himself to regenerate. In order to fuse with another person, he must touch them and himself at the same time. He may also have mysophobia (Fear of germs).

Notable Attacks/Techniques

Overhaul:
Chisaki's Quirk allows him to instantly disassemble anything he touches with his hands, allowing him to instantly turn Magne's upper body and Compress' arm into a blood splatter with the lightest touch. He can also reassemble things he has destroyed if he so wishes, rendering the Reservoir Dogs completely healthy after destroying them, repeatedly disassembling and reassembling Eri in order to continually extract her blood for use in creating Quirk-Destroying Bullets, and healing his own injuries by disassembling and reassembling himself in an instant. In addition, he can modify the things he reassembles, allowing him to turn the floor he shattered into rows upon rows of jagged stone pillars to impale others with. Perhaps the most monstrous use of this ability is his ability to fuse two disassembled objects together to combine their traits, doing this to his own henchmen, Shin and Rappa, on two separate occasions in order to become a massive monstrosity with access to both of their Quirks.
In character, no prior knowledge or prep time, SPEED EQUALIZED. Who wins?

Dio - 0

Kai - 0

Inconclusive - 0

Overhaul stomps unless Dio gets intel. Dio goes for his freeze grab and gets deconstructed, basically any of his most common moves unless he starts at a distance. If he does, then Overhaul deconstructs the beems Dio fires and then deconstructs him

He has to touch it though, would he risk touching a piercing attack and getting his hands damaged?

He doesn't have to risk it, he just has to tap it, or slightly move his hand so a part of his finger is touching the beam. There isn't any reach risk, at least not more than it would be if he got hit with the jet on his body

Overhaul probably win this. Dio would need to use his eye attack to kill Chisaki without being os, and Chisaki could still counter it. It's not impossible for Dio to win this imo, but not likely. His regen is pretty much useless here.

I vote Kai Chisaki, as long as it is Part 1 Dio.

I mean the only thing Dio has on him his regen which only helps if Kai doesn't decide to touch him and deconstruct

So....

GG

I'm voting for Chisaki as well, if this is Part 1 Dio and in-character.

Dio would go for the freeze-grab / hand-to-hand combat and get gibbed by Chisaki as soon as they clash.

I respectfully disagree.

Dio's willingness to freeze is what makes him lose

I still think Part 3 Dio is more fair however

I don't think this is a stomp. The notion of stomp is pretty subjective, but is in my opinion sometime overused, both in this case and the Yang VS Dio one. Also DIO with timestop isn't more fair IMO, except if Overhaul have knowledge about The World. If not, Chisaki would probably become a delicious donut.

Dio is far too arrogant to lead with time Stop so he'll attack Kai normally which makes him die.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Man, this day is awesome!
I got better from my sickness, there are intresting debates, nine of my favourite fanfics uploaded new stuff, the undertale continuation is out...

I am extatic here man.
I gotta play the new undertale game before spoilers get out lol

Can Kai decontruct the Space Ripper eyes?

If he can, then I'd agree this is a stomp, otherwise Dio might win through ranged attacks at the start of the fight.

Dargoo Faust said:
Can Kai decontruct the Space Ripper eyes?
If he can, then I'd agree this is a stomp, otherwise Dio might win through ranged attacks at the start of the fight.
i mean he has shown to be able to deconstruct Bodily fluids, which is what the eyes beams are made from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back