• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay so

I'm wondering if Dio can put Samara down, yes he can interact with her and Time Stop and Muda her but as her durability is unknown. She might be able to paralyse him with a stare but he can again just stop time and have his stand smack her about. Giving Dio a heart attack is probably moot considering he's already undead and has his regen. Plus his aura can cause fear and nausea so perhaps eventually he'll cow Samara into submission. She could possibly mindhax him but I question the validity of it, considering her nature that could have been possession? Samara still needs to get past the fact that Dio will be spamming thought based time stop and punching her hard in the face

Either way in character I'm told Samara just opens with trying to scare the hell out of her target, which is moot on a pure evil guy like Dio. Heck he's gonna open with spamming time stop and punching. I guess Dio could win via SI, he has been able to induce fanatical loyalty in peoeple. But I guess chalk me down for Incon?

Last edited:
Yeah about that death stare, pretty sure its done from her looking at you. But she won't open with this and will just try to creep Dio out because she's in character and not bloodlusted, which again won't work because he's far more depraved than her. Another few questions

Is this really gonna work on someone who is undead, can exist as just a head, can regen with his body parts reconnecting, can timestop her with a thought and will spam this along with muda muda-ing her and has so much charisma that he can make people die for him? Also no she can't The World, just because your a ghost that doesn't mean you can see stands. Reimi iirc had no clue about Heaven's Door so Samara will have no clue that Dio is stopping time.

I'm still leaning on Incon here, really due to Unknown Durability (Which I might argue can be an NLF when Dio can punch her and gore people comparable to him.) But at the same time really doubt she's killing him tbh

Actually wait, Dio might have a way to kill her. I'm thinking since its basically the same type of stand as star platinum (Sry to use this meme) he could possibly have his stand inhale Samara like Jotaro did with Justice I guess. Still on Incon tho

Yeah about that death stare, pretty sure its done from her looking at you. But she won't open with this and will just try to creep Dio out because she's in character and not bloodlusted, which again won't work because he's far more depraved than her. Another few questions

Is this really gonna work on someone who is undead, can exist as just a head, can regen with his body parts reconnecting, can timestop her with a thought and will spam this along with muda muda-ing her and has so much charisma that he can make people die for him? Also no she can't The World, just because your a ghost that doesn't mean you can see stands. Reimi iirc had no clue about Heaven's Door so Samara will have no clue that Dio is stopping time.

I'm still leaning on Incon here, really due to Unknown Durability (Which I might argue can be an NLF when Dio can punch her and gore people comparable to him.) But at the same time really doubt she's killing him tbh
You are right, nothing implies that she would be able to see the stand.
However, Dio doesn't have inorganic physology, nor resistance to Death manipulation, so the ability should work just fine.

Neat, doesn't get past spamming time stopping with a thought and muda muda-ing her. And no paralysing him won't work because again time stop spam that she has no clue, again Dio can just suck her up and call it a day. Given that Dio loved to test his stand and what it can do him sucking her up should incap her. Also Dio could just launch her ass into orbit too, again I'm still Incon rn

Neat, doesn't get past spamming time stopping with a thought and muda muda-ing her. And no paralysing him won't work because again time stop spam that she has no clue, again Dio can just suck her up and call it a day. Given that Dio loved to test his stand and what it can do him sucking her up should incap her. Also Dio could just launch her ass into orbit
Yeah, don't know if after time stopping ger and muda-ing would be enough to harm/kill her, if yes, then this is a stomp, if not, this is in incon.

I mean I don't see Type 8 immortality on her profile, also I still think Unknown Dura is a bit sus. Dio can win by inhaling her like what happened with Justice and he could also just get pissed and blow her into orbit to where she can't reach him like Pol and Jotaro did to Alessi here

So yeah even if Unknown Dura means she can't be killed, Dio can still punch her hard in the face and blow her away. Which he will do once he realises his usual thing isn't working (Genius versus average intelligence) again keeping myself in Incon here

Tfw when the big bad Dio incons with Samara but she lost to Rohan lol

I mean I don't see Type 8 immortality on her profile, also I still think Unknown Dura is a bit sus. Dio can win by inhaling her like what happened with Justice and he could also just get pissed and blow her into orbit to where she can't reach him like Pol and Jotaro did to Alessi here

So yeah even if Unknown Dura means she can't be killed, Dio can still punch her hard in the face and blow her away. Which he will do once he realises his usual thing isn't working (Genius versus average intelligence) again keeping myself in Incon here

Tfw when the big bad Dio incons with Samara but she lost to Rohan lol
I see, this seems like a wincon I guess 😂

Well I'm leaning on incon as I assume this death stare will work if it flat out kills Dio, the problem is will be that Dio spams time stop and smacking her. And that time stop will increase in its length as the match goes on, which again just helps Dio's case there lol.

Wondering what other stands she could have a go against now lol

Well I'm leaning on incon as I assume this death stare will work if it flat out kills Dio, the problem is will be that Dio spams time stop and smacking her. And that time stop will increase in its length as the match goes on, which again just helps Dio's case there lol.

Wondering what other stands she could have a go against now lol
It depends on who uses the prime card first.

If Samara starts with Death manipulation or if Dio starts spamming his Time stop.

Last edited:
Yeah, I mean glaring and thinking are generally the same speed? Though Samara won't open with the former given she's just gonna think "Oh there's this guy in yellow here I'm gonna spook him." which is followed by her getting sent flying lol. Yeah Dio is starting with spamming time stop, that was all he did in his High/Awakened state pretty much lol

Unknown dura just means that it is.... unknown, she doesnt rlly have dura feats, so, unknown, however, its safe to assume that she is not higher than tier 9 in dura.

Well, she first tries to scare people by implanting images in the mind of her victims to make them scared and give them a heart attack and die in seconds.

Could Samara’s death stare kill Dio?
1. She doesn't open with this, she opens with trying to scare the opponent which is moot on a cold hearted monster like Dio
2. Dio opens and spams thought based time stop that only increases in length as time goes on. Said ability comes from something that she can't even see or interact with, paralysing Dio won't work cause he just thinks out of it and uses his stand to move him and smack her a bit.
3. He can just inhale her like Jotaro did with Justice and she'll be incapped, or just launch her away into the horizon or the stratosphere. Heck if she doesn't die Dio might even make her stand down via his fear inducing aura and his charisma. Assuming her Unknown Dura means she's not reduced to gibs (Dio can gore people comparable to him btw) Dio will do something else if his Muda rush doesn't work btw the guy's got Genius Intelligence
4. Yet again scaring Dio is the most pointless thing I've ever heard of, if anything she'll be more terrified of him. Even if Nensha does affect him he can still just think and have the world stop time and let him recover.

I'm still Incon here btw just explaining Dio's stuff here

I mean I'm assuming it can kill Dio (Even though I'm a bit doubtful of the heart attack working when the guy can live as just a head but hey ho), so she has a wincon which is a stare so pretty quick. Problem is Dio has stuff that activates around the same time as a thought and he spams it and I've gone out on a limb here and assuming he can't just muda muda her but he can still incap at least. So yeah Imma incon lol

Makes me wonder what other stands she can have a go against now lol

Meh more I think on it the more leaning on Dio sounds legit, Samara got a win con but Dio's looking more likely to either engulf her with his stand or just blast her across the horizon or into space so Kono Dio Da FRA

Back