• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulo.junior.969 said:
Dio's durability is Universe level+ via fighting Kars.

How did they fight? Were they punching each other out, or using their abilities?

Also, Xenoverse/Online/Heroes dragonball goes around multiversal

Creyzi4zb12 said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:

How did they fight? Were they punching each other out, or using their abilities?

Punching

The Xenoverse profiles are high into 2-B

Yobobojojo said:
Creyzi4zb12 said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:

Punching

The Xenoverse profiles are high into 2-B

Kars kinda has like shitty durability (not even planet level). How did Dio get Universal+ AP if that's the case?

Without Passion (the name of the Beyond), Dio's actually isn't that strong. Unless Dio can copy Jiren's genes, he can't win without the Passion, but that's an NLF, so I'm saying Jiren wins. Although, Dio could still regenerate from a drop of blood, that's still an NLF because we don't know his limit in Regenerationn.

What? Passion is Jonathan's stand. Beyond is entirely different.

Why didn't you ask someone to unlock the pages though?

So Dio only has country+ level AP when hax doesn't count. For Dio's hax to work he has to get past Jiren's barrier.

Dio hasn't shown any physical durability that can get past the barrier so he should lose this.

No, Dio is universal+ in AP physically without hax for trading blows with Kar's who is universal+ in DB and AP as well(just the profile isn't updated yet). So yeah Dio would get past the barrier pretty easily.

Also, Dio doesn't even have hax that is universal+ in AP

The tournament isn't even over and people are already doing a vs battle. Just relax people. Jiren didn't even show his full power jet.

the battle gets taken off their profiles or redone if Jiren gets better abilities or if he turns out to be a higher tier at full power after the tournament which isn't unlikely, so don't be too worried about Jiren being matched up even when the tournament isn't over.

Hit's time skip at it's best is around the area of the battlefield and lasts a few seconds.

Za Warudo Ultimate covers the entire universe and lasts an hour.

Jiren's never dealt with anything like that.

I'm not voting for anyone, but I will point out Hit's time skip and cage did seem to cover the entire world of void, so that's high universal range and he was planning on holding it for at least 20 mins and only broke due to Jiren's "raw power", not quite as good as an hour but still more than just a few secs

Tyranno223 said:
I'm not voting for anyone, but I will point out Hit's time skip and cage did seem to cover the entire world of void, so that's high universal range and he was planning on holding it for at least 20 mins and only broke due to Jiren's "raw power", not quite as good as an hour but still more than just a few secs

Even if Hit's time cage covered the World of Void, it's still a High 3-A feat. Dio's time stop is Low 2-C. So I'm still voting for Dio, even though I love Dragon Ball.

Hit didn't cover the world of void by a long shot. Several people outside of Jiren were able to move.

DMUA said:
Hit didn't cover the world of void by a long shot. Several people outside of Jiren were able to move.

That's an unfair claim. Source?

Pretty sure they affected everybody. Everybody was seing Hit teleport out of nowhere.

Hit's time skip doesn't even last one second, so there's no way there's any evidence people were moving during that time period from such a short time (anime cannot afford that much time-lag).

Also, 1:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifBtSjnMjGU

Jiren breaks through space-time just by punching.

Stryk3r1337 said:
Tyranno223 said:

Even if Hit's time cage covered the World of Void, it's still a High 3-A feat. Dio's time stop is Low 2-C. So I'm still voting for Dio, even though I love Dragon Ball.

Hit has different time-stop abilities.

His range should also be larger than Dio's considering Dragonball has 12 universes. His more powerful time-stop abilities are also able to affect people who have resistance to time-stop.

Hit has 3 variations of Time Stop, each one better than the other.

1.) Dio's The World > Hit's Time Stop

2.) Hit's Improved Time Stop >/= The World

3.) Hit's Time Stop that he used against Jiren > Dio's The World

Hit's ts can't affect people with strong enough resistance. Goku and Jiren resisted because their resistance is >>> Hit ts.

Dio's TS can stop an entire universe even in his canon form. JJ Dio is LEAGUES above his counterpart, including his TS.

Creyzi4zb12 said:
Pretty sure they affected everybody. Everybody was seing Hit teleport out of nowhere.

So? It's not like people are sitting on the edge of the world of void. They are practically right next to him.

It directly contradicts what we see everywhere else.

Shouldnt it be assumed that time ability affects entire timelines unless shown otherwise? Like how we assume Diavolo has universal scale time erase even though it's not stated or shown to be so

It's shown otherwise, since Hit having the Time Skip dimension blow up on him only effected the battle around him.

JJBA time hax =/= DB time hax.

Every JJBA time abilities have been shown to affect the whole universe, so its better to assume Diavolo works the same way.Diavolo isn't an exception just because he wasn't stated or shown to do so.Besides even if it wasn't his time skip range would still be pretty far for being able to affect Giorno, Mista, Narancia, Fugo, and Abbacio despite not being anywhere near them.

Time stop is a time stop irrespective of its range.

I guess, the one who has the AP advantage will win, but looking at the comments it's pretty hard to decide who has it.

Dio while having his soul destroyed, half dead (closest he could get), crippled still tanked universal destruction with no visible fatigue.

Dio can timestop Kars (well only initially). May have stopped her once, not sure.

We'll have to see Jiren's full power before making decisions like these. What we know currently is that he is unquantifiably above baseline Low 2-C in his already suppressed state which isn't enough info to make a decision.

7 good votes for Dio.

Someone needs to drop a roada rolla da on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back