• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dio Brando vs Cinder Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed is equalized

Dio Brando gets feats from only Part 3

Cinder Fall is allowed her Fall Maiden powers

Who wins?

When you mean "gets feats from only Part 3", it's basically saying DIO has his stand powers, right?

Ah, got it.

Well Dio only has his stand powers but he's also able to fight on his own too. His regen should be able to help as at the end of Part 3, it was about as good as it was when he first became a vamp from Part 1. As with his stand powers, it's no doubt that he'll be trying to time stop spam it to increase it's duration.

For Cinder, she has more stuff to go by such as her aura manipulation and lava dust power thing as well as fire manipulation and flight.

Taking it all that, i say that Dio just simply wins via time stop + knife throwing and punch barrages. Cinder's fire manipulation might be nulled since Dio's regen was powerful and fast enough for him to out....regen(?) the fire he was caught in. Her lava dust thing could probably do Dio in if not for Dio being able to time stop it and get away from it, probably. Cinder can fly and probably get out of Dio's general range but again, the time stop will just allow Dio to get close enough to her and then either throw numorous knives at her or if he's in The Worlds effective range, just wail on her.

So all in all, Dio with just his stand powers and regen would allow to likely get the win out here for me.

Just to bump this up again after a while.

So it's 2 for Dio (3 if you perhaps maybe count Der Purple's comment? Yeah?), 0 for Cinder.

Anyone else?

It's a stomp. Cinder is weaker than both DIO and The World, lacks any means to counter time stop and has no way to put down DIO due to his High-Mid Regenerationn.

If someone can convince me otherwise, I wont close the thread.

Aye. And yeah, my comment regarding Dio's stands TS really helps against any of what Cinder may throw at him. His regen should also allow him to stay in the fight for quite some time as well.

@AMM: *Wants to try to convince but can't think of anything solid enough*

Uhh....yeah. Anybody want to try this or nah? Cause another matchup like this will just be closed....unfortunately.

Welp, that's basically another thread i thought was going to be good.....only to be wasted~

But yeah seriously, there's nothing that Cinder has that could take Dio down for good. I actually think that her lava dust thing could work but since Dio could just time stop it out of the way, that's as moot as the other abilities she has. So.....that's about it for here.

AMM, you can close this then if you want/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back