• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Ion MiH Ultimate is just a better version of the original, which has that spicy fate hax that effectively turns everyone in the universe into a slightly different versions of themselves (at least for the original) sooo... maybe?

What the... im fairly certain none of those have feats of effecting a straight up 2-B like Dura Neg has limits.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
How's that relevant to this matchup?
I mean, he was arguing about Kars bypassing Dimentio's dura when there's another example of someone with 3D power winning against someone with 4D dura with just hax

StrymULTRA said:
TheQuirkyBoy said:
I mean, he was arguing about Kars bypassing Dimentio's dura when there's another example of someone with 3D power winning against someone with 4D dura with just hax
That's a horrible way of approaching a vs debate. Escpecially due to the fact that Bill is Low 2-C.

2-C comes in two flavors

- Infinite 3-D power

- Limited 4-D power

Bill is the former.

I have no clue why we phrase it that way, it's just how we classify it.

CrackerVolley said:
StrymULTRA said:
TheQuirkyBoy said:
That's a horrible way of approaching a vs debate. Escpecially due to the fact that Bill is Low 2-C.
2-C comes in two flavors

- Infinite 3-D power

- Limited 4-D power

Bill is the former.

I have no clue why we phrase it that way, it's just how we classify it.
Isn't the High 3-A tier the "infinite 3-D/limited 4-D" thing?

Comparing matches between characters who arnt the same isnt a good idea since they have vastly different abilities that can work different.

None of the characters between the matches are the same so theres no comparison since they have different feats.

Anyways, Bill loses to lower tier people because he's physically 3-D, has no higher dimensional hax, and is incredibly cocky on top of that. Dimentio is exactly zero of those things.

ElixirBlue said:
So, call this a stomp and close?
I'd say use 4-B dimentio but I think it swaps if you do that, mismatch I think.

Okuyasu actually has spatial manip and existence erasure and Zeno is only 3D with 4D power, that's why.

Kars, at least from what we know and see, doesnt have anything super useful to be used against Dimentio, pretty sure Dimentio starts with a good chunk of resistances, and given it's super dimentio, I dont think destroying the body, if he could, would stop Dimentio as the body is like a mecha kinda.

I guess? I guess the only issue is the invulnerability, I've played the game but honestly how far the invulnerabilty extends matters greatly, if it covers the marioverse in general then this topic doesnt really change.

Chariot190 said:
I guess? I guess the only issue is the invulnerability, I've played the game but honestly how far the invulnerabilty extends matters greatly, if it covers the marioverse in general then this topic doesnt really change.
How his invulnerability works?

He's invulnerable, was completely invincible till the pure hearts went and negated it. Couldnt be harmed by anything. Not even his 2-A void.

Huh, I thought I did type 2-B, must of been force of habit.

Also that looks like just something which negs physical damage

How is it protecting Dimentio from Kars from haxes like Killer Queen or Whitesnake?

Pretty sure that invulnerability extends far past just physical damage, otherwise Mario wouldnt of been completely helpless.

Im not sure either, you are right that technically he isnt 4D and only has 4D power (and even then it isnt with his normal attacks, it's with the void, he's in a MIH type situation, although his durability 4D, at least with the invulnerability).

It's just the invulnerability and extremely vague resistances make me think it still may be one.

Back