• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Statements Posting Thread

Actually I started a blog about this but unfortunately I quit because before giving continuity I would have to know our decision on what to do with the speed of the Digimon. Anyway I will put here what we currently use as a basis for our Digimon profiles and that come from databook's.

Attack Potency

Child
No excerpt from the Databook. Actually we do not even have any feats for it, the only one we have comes from Guilmon and it's only scaled to a select group of Digimon with a higher attack power than normal Digimon.

Adult
No snippet of the Databook is actually used as a basis. All we use are feats coming from Digimon's "File Island" coming from "Digimon Adventure". As I put it on my last blog the Digimon from "File Island" are the weakest of the franchise, they are literally 1000x lower than the Digimon that came on the Pendulum forward because Bandai did not balance the game with a new update (Sure, After all who would want to balance their game when it can be said that the characters of the new game are simply 1000x stronger than the old game?)

However the feats we use as a base are of adult Digimon causing global catastrophes in several continents, the calculations are consistent as being feats High 7-A and 6-C.

In any case there are still the "auxiliary feats" that are left open feats, but the interpretation of them can help to sustain the feats we have, but are not solid enough to be able to determine a specific level for lack of data. One that I enjoy using is a feat of Minotauromon, a Digimon of the "Digital Monster Ver.S" which means that it is massively inferior to the Digimon we have today, of causing great earthquakes.

A dark Digimon that possesses strong Dark Side Power. Although its movements are not swift, it has extremely firm skin, so it won't yield to ordinary attacks. Its Special Move is generating a massive earthquake with the "Demon Arm" on its left hand (Darkside Quake). This attack can floor opponents over a considerably wide range, so that no matter how far away they are they won't be able to escape.
According to Japanese wikipedia a large earthquake (written with the Kanjis "ÕñºÕ£░Ú£ç") has at least a scale of magnitude 8 and comprises any value up. We do not have a minimum amount, but it's good. Also remember that Minotauromon is native to the "File Island" and our profiles are based more on the Digimon of the "Continent Folder" (Those that came from the Pendulum) and therefore should be scaled to a level 1000x greater.

We still have Whamon that can cause great tsunamis (It was written with the Kanjis "ÕÀ¿Õñºµ┤ѵ│ó") that according to Wikipedia can be determined by any event of magnitude 8 up.

An aquatic Digimon that encompasses "the sea of the net (Digimon was born, network ocean)". Because it lives in the deep-sea part of the ocean of the net rarely we can not meet (the organs of the part to be seen are degenerating). Sometimes it attacks by raising a huge tsunami with such a personality.
Unfortunately if you are now in the latest DRB profiles you will no longer see these descriptions, because thanks to the 2011 Magnitude 9 Earthquake, Bandai has decided to remove descriptions related to events of the type within the Digimon franchise. Unfortunately this information is no longer in the franchise's recent profiles, however a magnitude 9 earthquake being a reference to things like the one I think we could use as a basis for these two Digimon e.e (Beyond all, it is consistent with the other feats of Digimon Adventure).

Anyway, as I said, we do not have an exact value for such feats. All we know is that they are shocking things, we have a minimum value for this, but the most common is much bigger. It does not serve to increase the level of the Digimon in specific, only serves to support the feats already applied in the profiles.

Perfect
Overall this is also supported by Digimon Adventure feats (Chaos Etemon creating black holes, Vademon creating a Dimension the size of a solar system, Altur Kabuterimon destroying such dimension, Wendimon creating a dimension with a Sun), but we also use a feat Of Databooks:

Produced from the observational data of a black hole, it is a Digimon dyed in darkness. It has left behind its dreams and its wishes, and it appears to be so heavily burdened by its past that it uses its sunglasses to shut out all light. Its Special Moves are attacking with the exploded fragments of a supernova (Dark Explosion), using a black fog that covers everything in darkness (Schwarz Nebel), and creating a hole that swallows the surrounding bodies (Dark Hole).

In a distant space, in the darkness of the void, one is not influenced by time or matter, by past or present, but only by itself. DarkSuperStarmon stands at the doorway between light and dark, wielding the power of a black hole, this Digimon's skill set is deceptively powerful. Will you dare to fight him?
Dark Super Starmon's profile is a perfect collection of Tier 4 feats :v

Ultimates
Ultimates are usually scaled to be superior to the Perfects, here is also where most of the Tier 2 feats are, but only for specific Digimon groups such as the Seven Great Demon Lords, 4 Great Dragons, 4 Holy Beasts, and the Royal Knights.

Speed
We have not yet decided on what to do here, but soon a conclusion will come out on this subject.

I agree, meanwhile I do more calculations for Appmon. Digimon's third-degree cousins also need attention :v

Well we pretty much are waiting for Reppu and Dark....Reppu is pretty busy though and Dark is usually as well. Either that or he never notices these things ovo

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Forgot they existed...ovo
Well, at least it looks like they might be good opponents to Pokemon after the revision just happened. Although some Hax has quite pecular like Hackmon literally hacking skills to be able to modify the power of his opponent to decimate such useless powers as a whole (How to turn a Black Hole into a hole that produces zoological animals e.e strange...).

Speed is our main issue. As we know the Hypersonic+ Champions is not legit either. However, Digimon like Wizardmon aren't that much of a fast Digimon, same with Beetlemon. So perhaps, MHS+ Combat and Reaction speed with Supersonic+ Movement Speed?

Wizardmon has a MHS+ feat? If so, I'd be cool with scaling Wizardmon to Adults/Champions.

His Thundercloud uses pure lightning. But it is only attack speed.

An advanced Demon Man Digimon that came from the Digital World of another dimension. In its native Digital World (Witchelny) it mastered the sorcery (high-level programming language) of fire and earth, and although it aimed to become a great wizard, it appeared in the Digimon World in order to train. Although it has a personality that likes playing a few practical jokes, because it has another, shyer side, it tries to never show its uncovered face. Its Special Move is summoning a thunder cloud, which unleashes an intense lightning strike (Thunder Cloud).

Burning Full Fingers said:
Lol, I read this as Digimon Shitposting Thread.

Well, it is a Cal-Dragon thread

Anyway, I don't feel comfortable scaling Champions to Wizardmons attack speed. Has he used the spell against any Champions and have they reacted to it?

Burning Full Fingers said:
Lol, I read this as Digimon Shitposting Thread.
It seems Scarlet and I have influenced you too much :)

First a wild Burning appears.

Now a wild Ryu appears.

Just waiting on Scarlet or David....ovo

Dragonmasterxyz said:
First a wild Burning appears.
Now a wild Ryu appears.

Just waiting on Scarlet or David....ovo
A Pokemon reference in a Digimon thread? Kinda fitting considering how badly Digimon wants to be Pokemon :p

Agunimon dodging Wizardmon was calculated at MHS+. I think that should scale for most Champions, but I want to see what others say.

And @Ryu, Digimon has shifted gears. For better or worse, we're in full on SMT mode, not Pokemon mode.

@Dragon That's like saying Dr. Good Guy is more original than Dr. Pepper ovo

@Reppuzan Suggsverse characters curbstomp Shakespeare characters into oblivion. Doesn't mean they're better :3

@Dark Ah I see. So the overall tone has shifted drastically?

@Dark You kinda made it worse. You pretty much just said

"At first Digimon wanted to be Pokemon. Now it wants to be SMT." XD

@Ryu Digimon has gotten a little bit darker over the years. It is still kinda light hearted, but it switches to extra dark in a nanosecond.

@Dragon That's interesting to hear. If you or Dark want to explain more you can go to my wall. Don't want to derail this non-shitposting thread much more.

So do we agree with scaling Champion level combat and reaction speed(For decently fast Digimon this is the all around speed) to Agunimon and Wizardmon's feat?

Back