• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Revision Project Section 1

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So here we start Section 1 of the Digimon revisions

Ultimate level Digimon Revisions
Well this is simple. The Ultimates are getting their multipliers removed and thus will return to High 4-C, i.e 8.14 FOE. From Wwendigomon's dimension feat: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Executor_N0/Digimon_Franchise:_Biggest_Digimon_Adventure_Feats#Wendimon_dimension

Supporting Feats
Etemon's Black Holes and Metal Greymon's feat: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...eats#.22Perfect_Evolution.21_Metal_Greymon.22

Digitamamon's Universe:

Digitamamon Universe 01
Digitamamon Universe 02
Digitamamon Universe 03
DarkSuperStarmon's Dark Explosion: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...t_Digimon_Adventure_Feats#Complementary_Feats

Starmon X's ability to control stars:

Its passionate fighting spirit overflows even more, and its star-shaped armor suit has powered up. Its power to manipulate stars has doubled, and it acquired its "Meteor Champion", in which it causes the most destructive meteor to fall down on the enemy with precision. The translucent star at the center of its body is Starmon's custom "tinted glasses", and it seems to be aware of its self-consciousness as a space warrior and its nature as a star, so it always wears them when making an appearance. Furthermore, it often removes them during battle.
EDIT
So now that we actually look at it, with Digitamamon and Vademon both having 4-A to 3-C feats (And both are Ultimates), it may be possible for Ultimates to scale with these two feats. The feats above prove that Ultimate Digimon are constantly in the Tier 4 range of power so it's not really inconsistent. So a side rating that could be discussed is;

At least High 4-C, possibly 4-A for Ultimates.

Digimon World Dawn and Dusk skills
Here I will be posting various skill upgrades via these moves from the game. These skills will return again during section 2 due to the Hellfire and Darkness stuffs. Here is the link to all the skills.

https://digimon.fandom.com/wiki/Digimon_World_Dawn_and_Dusk/Attacks

Impmon and Candlemon Hellfire Manipulation
Via the move Dark Fire from Digimon World: Dawn/Dusk in which they utilize flames from the Abyss, i.e the Dark Area with this one skill.

Dark Fire

• Description: Attack 1 zone with a small ball of fire from the abyss
  • Gained By: Impmon, Candlemon
This is given to those who inherit their powers as well. And once again, this is only via this one attack.

Keramon, Dracmon and Co. Offensive Information Manipulation
This is via the moves Dark Crusher, and Pit Crusher which uses an arrow of Darkness to immediately destroy data that it touches. This move is mentioned on Lunamon's section.

The Digimon who get these skills are;

Pagumon, Dokugumon, SkullGreymon, Myotismon, Datamon, Infermon, Crescemon, Hagurumon, Keramon and Dracmon.

Crescemon, Vajramon, Piedmon and Co. Chaos Manipulation
Many Digimon get this ability via the moves Chaos Slash and Chaos Blast which state that they utilize the power of Chaos to deal damage and even cause confusion.

Chaos Slash
Description: Slash 2 zones with the power of chaos (Confusion)

Digimon: Musyamon, Marine Devimon, Gigadramon, Phantomon, Vajiramon, Crescemon, Piedmon, Zanbamon, Chaos Gallantmon, BlackWarGreymon, Skull Mammothmon, Megidramon, Shine Greymon Ruin Mode, Chaosmon

Chaos Blast
Description: Attack 3 zones with energy balls of darkness and chaos

Digimon: LadyDevimon, Lucemon Chaos Mode (Go Figure), MetalEtemon, VenomMyotismon, Cherubimon (Evil), Armageddemon, MaloMyotismon, Black SaintGargomon, Beelzemon, Dark Dramon, Ghoulmon (Black), Shine Greymon Ruin Mode, Lotosmon, Argomon Mega, Chaosmon

Chrysalimon, Vajramon and Co. Curse and Sleep Manipulation
The following Digimon get Curse and Sleep Manipulation via this skill

Cursed Slash
Description: Slash 1 zone with cursing power (Sleep)

Digimon: Kurisarimon (Engrish Chrysalimon), Weedmon, Musyamon, Dragomon, Karatenmon, Vajiramon, Anubismon

Resistance Lowering
So many Digimon can get skills that lower or heighten the resistances to Light/Holy, Dark, Metal/Energy, Fire, Electric/Plant (same element in these games for some reason), Water/Ice, Earth and Air.

These are for the most part the "Rage" or "Raging" skills.

I don't know how to rate this though....

Yuuko Kamishiro
So Yuuko is missing the skills of the following Digimon;

Lilamon, Rosemon, WereGarurumon (Black) and BanchoLeomon.

These should be added.

Space Time Destruction
A couple Digimon get this ability via this skill;

Destroy Canno
Description: Destroy space-time with a dark cannon in 3 zones.

Digimon: Devitamamon, Armageddemon, Ebemon, Gulfmon, ZeedMillenniummon (He totally doesn't already have this ability), Ghoulmon (Black), Millenniummon, Moon=Millenniummon, Shine Greymon Ruin Mode

Dawn and Dusk Inherited skills
This is only for those who have evolved Digimon whose abilities are unknown. The inherited skills should be limited to the Digimon that can canonically form that Digimon in these games. For example;

Instead of a trained LadyDevimon getting all the abilities of BlackGatomon, she gets them from Vilemon instead. Of course Wild LadyDevimon still follow the normal inherited skills rules.

TL;DR
Ultimate Digimon: 4-B to "At least High 4-C, possibly 4-A"

Impmon and Candlemo: Hellfire Manipulation

Pagumon, Dokugumon, SkullGreymon, Myotismon, Datamon, Infermon, Crescemon, Hagurumon, Keramon and Dracmo: Offensive Information Manipulation and Durability Negation.

Musyamon, Marine Devimon, Gigadramon, Phantomon, Vajiramon, Crescemon, Piedmon, Zanbamon, Chaos Gallantmon, BlackWarGreymon, Skull Mammothmon, Megidramon, Shine Greymon Ruin Mode, Chaosmon, LadyDevimon, Lucemon Chaos Mode, MetalEtemon, VenomMyotismon, Cherubimon (Evil), Armageddemon, MaloMyotismon, Black SaintGargomon, Beelzemon, Dark Dramon, Ghoulmon (Black), Shine Greymon Ruin Mode, Lotosmon and Argomon Mega: Chaos Manipulation

Chrysalimon, Weedmon, Musyamon, Dragomon, Karatenmon, Vajiramon and Anubismo: Curse Manipulation and Sleep Manipulation.

Devitamamon, Armageddemon, Ebemon, Gulfmon, Ghoulmon (Black), Shine Greymon Ruin Mode: Space-Time Destruction

Yuuko Kamishiro: All the abilities of her missing Digimon.

What's Next?
This should be all.

Section 2 will involve revising Top and God Tiers, the nature of Digimon, adding El Evangelo to profiles, dealing with the power of Darkness and the Digimon Cosmology. This should happen in a few weeks.

For any Digimon Questions not related to this thread. please ask them on this thread. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2615290

I see no issues here.

Digitamamon's universe looks straight up 4-A but that might be an outlier so I dunno. Downgrading to High 4-C based on current stuff is fair. Abilities too.

Edit: Imagine if Pokemon Generation 8 had attack descriptions like Dawn/Dusk.

Flamethrower: Shoots a beam of fire that incinerates the foes very essence.

Shadow Ball: Launch an eerie ball of darkness at the opponent that destroys their very soul.

Also, yeah Digitamamon Universe does look 4-A, I mean, if we go by feat by Ultimates...it's consistent with Vademon's feat. So one could argue 4-A Ultimates...of we wish to. Ii'll leave that to everyone else though.

Eh, I don't care either way. High 4-C, possibly 4-A, 4-A, possibly 3-C...eh...I'll add this suggestion to the OP.

I read a story with a Low 2-C Egg so this is nothing.

Edit: Also, we can finally have Digimon vs Persona matches.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Seeing as you so kindly appeared, what are your thoughts Yobo?
I have no issue with it. Though I'm not a Digimon expert, what you have kind of speaks for itself.

and if we're talking missing digimon

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Yu_Nogi

yu needs blackgarurumon (evolves from gazimon then tuns into pandamon)

and whamon (from gekomon and turns into marineangemon)

also since they come from failure digimon (nanimon and vegiemon), digitamamon and vademon are canonically two of the weakest ultimate digimon

and tbh, I would consider checking the profiles of digimon again. most of them are outdated in terms of attacks. when I check, you tend to have taken the attack list from digimon wiki (which is fair), but I spent over 6 months going through almost every species in existence on there and updating their pages to include missing attacks from all forms of media. im very confident right now theyre all up to date. the only missing games are lost evo and super xros wars. everything else has been checked with multiple sources. so for example,

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ravemo

falcomon gains (for this site):

Beak Attack (Kuchibashi Attack): Pokes with a hard beak. (this is from dawn/dusk and is his exclusive attack from there)

your crowmon page lists only three attacks, whilst my updates (checking all media) now has him with 6 attacks

i spent a ridic amount of time doing this, and I also verified dubbed attack names (eg, you have some where it's ___/___ etc) I went through countless sources to correct these so they only have the primary dub name (eg, the ones that are used the most), so instead of the attacks being alled "whatever/whatever", they now show correctly.

im still going through to this day to add missing info (and wikimon also missed a lot of attacks as well, and also miss a lot of evolutions still)

so yeah, I mostly think you should double check and compare your species pages, because most of them gain new attacks from my months of research.

I think it's safe to add the abilities at least. Although we have a lot of staff support for the tier changes although I will wait a for a little bit longer.

No, they are Pocket DImensions with stars and planets...I believe there was a calc for it. Or it's baseline.

So before we edit tiers, I will create a Digitamamon page so that the Ultimates will have a Digimon to link to.

Well, changes can now proceed as Digitamamo is able to be linked to for 4-A. So help would be nice however as there are a lot of Ultimates.

Back