• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Franchise: Warrior Ten and Digimon Frontier Upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So I know me and Executor got this rejected before, however, I have more evidence to support the Warrior Ten and full inheritors of their power to being 2-C.

Situation and Evidence
So to begin, the biggest part of this is that there shouldn't be any "Frontier Kid Lucemon" and "Databook Kid Lucemon" distinction. Why? Because, the events of Frontier are directly reference in the official Databook. Multiple times. As such Frontier Lucemon is Databook Lucemon.

Possessing the attribute of "Flame", it is one of the legendary Ten Warriors Digimon that saved the ancient Digital World. An Ultimate who existed only in the distant past, it is told that its strength surpasses that of current Ultimates, and it is certainly an "Ultimate" being. Ancient Greymon's abilities were later passed on to the "Dragon Digimon" of the Greymon-species. It is said that in the previous crusade, it survived to the end alongside Ancient Garurumon, and sealed away Lucemon.
Possessing the attribute of "Light", it is one of the legendary Ten Warriors Digimon that saved the ancient Digital World. An Ultimate who existed only in the distant past, it is called the "Supreme Shining Beast". Ancient Garurumon's abilities were later passed on to the "Beast Digimon". It is said that in the previous crusade, it survived to the end alongside Ancient Greymon, and sealed away Lucemon.
Said to have descended to the ancient Digital World long ago, it is an Angel Digimon which has the appearance of a child. It manifested in an era in which the Digital World was still chaotic, and it is said that it brought about order and harmony. However, because of a later "Rebellion" against Lucemon, it summoned a long period of darkness. Although it has the appearance of a child, the power and intelligence it possesses surpass even that of a Perfect Digimon. It is said that Lucemon's abilities have now been inherited and split among the Three Great Angels.
This coincides with the exact events of Frontier and what these scenes tell us.

Lucemon and Cherubimon Story
Lucemon and Cherubimon Story

Lucemon used Cherubimon
Lucemon used Cherubimo

Scaling
"Likely 2-C"

All Warrior Ten aside from AncientGarurumon and AncientGreymon.

The Digimon who fully inherited the power of the Warrior Ten sans Aldamon and BeoWolfmon.

This is because while they did fight Kid Lucemon, they all barely did much to him and could not survive to the end.

Solid "2-C"

AncientGreymon and AncientGarurumon

Aldamon, BeoWolfmon, EmperorGreymon and MagnaGarurumon

Lasted the longest against Kid Lucemon and even sealed him away to the Dark Area. EmperorGreymon and MagnaGarurumon fought and defeated the Royal Knights.

What is getting lost?
The "Frontier" keys for Kid Lucemon, 3 Great Angels and Royal Knights are getting removed.

I think the Warrior 10 would be Likely 2-C instead of At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-C. I know it's something minor, but I think that's more reasonable.

As I mentioned before, I agree with this.

>check out my crt.

>nah effort.

>next day pulls out a Digimon upgrade.

No dignity Dragon. Although I can't disagree here now can I?

Funny thing is, I wasn't planning on making this thread. It was actually thanks to Cal's Infinite Speed thread. ovo

Im okay with Kid lucemon being 2-C. Im okay with EmperorGreymon and AncientGarurumon being 2-C. But the divided forms (the actual warrior ten) being 2-C seems a big strech to me.

How so? The actual Warrior Ten aren't that far behind the likes of EmperorGreymon and such.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
How so? The actual Warrior Ten aren't that far behind the likes of EmperorGreymon and such.
Royal Knights = 2-C

EmperorGreymon, AncientGarurumon and Kid Lucemon have feats that put them => Royal Knights.

The rest of the Warrior ten are Fodder individually so they shouldnt scale imo. Tho, maybe some kind of "True Warrior ten" which would be the ones who killed Larva Lucemon in the ending?

PaChi2 said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Royal Knights = 2-C

EmperorGreymon, AncientGarurumon and Kid Lucemon have feats that put them => Royal Knights.

The rest of the Warrior ten are Fodder individually so they shouldnt scale imo.
>Rest of the Warrior Ten

>Fodder.

>When the Warrior Ten are not far beyond said EmperorGreymon in power and the EmperorGreymon is only>>Aldamon=AncientGreymon. Define Fodder in the scope of Lucemon who is superior to Daemon.

Fodder in the sense that we dont scale them to someone who is leagues beyond them. Backwards scaling is iffy always.

Also, I edited the previous message.

They don't scale directly to Lucemon tho. They are still much weaker than him. They are scaled more to EmperorGreymon.

Even then, this would be True Warrior Ten.

You approving of scaling EmperorGreymon means the the Warrior Ten should scale as well. While EmperorGreymon is stronger than the Warrior Ten, he's not that far beyond them. They are baseline, the Royal Knights are a bit above baseline. The 2-C gap is wide. A 2-C can still stomp another 2-C. Heck, Kid Lucemon dwarfs even the Royal Knights in power.

And there is a reason we put "Likely 2-C" for them. They are baseline.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Even then, this would be True Warrior Ten.

You approving of scaling EmperorGreymon means the the Warrior Ten should scale as well. While EmperorGreymon is stronger than the Warrior Ten, he's not that far beyond them. They are baseline, the Royal Knights are a bit above baseline. The 2-C gap is wide. A 2-C can still stomp another 2-C. Heck, Kid Lucemon dwarfs even the Royal Knights in power.

And there is a reason we put "Likely 2-C" for them. They are baseline.
I mean, on that basis we could make Hit Low 2-C. The warrior ten would receive the Hit treatment if they were to fight EmperorGreymon (remember the cherubimon fight? Or the duskmon fight?)

But if we are giving that 2-C rating to True Warrior Ten and not the ones shown in the anime (who are weaker by feats), then sure, the original/true warrior ten are likely 2- C for fighting lucemon.

In other words: Takuya is not 2-C. The original warrior spirit is.

There it is! The dragon ball analogy!

Is it bad that i was waiting for that? Its such a well known media that any analogy ya make will be picked up on and is good for clarification.

The Warrior Ten period are "Likely 2-C" there is no difference between Frontier and the Databook. The Warrior Ten in Frontier are the same in the Databook. The exact same. There is no such thing as "True Warrior Ten", there is only one Warrior Ten.

Wait a minute. Are you being confused? I'm not talking about the likes of Agunimon or Vritramon...they will never scale to this.

No. I am speaking of Aldamon and the others who inherited the full power of the original Warrior Ten. Not those like Agunimon with only partial power.

Aldamon2
This guy.

Agunimon stays scaling to being a much stronger than normal Champion level. He'd never scale here. Even I wouldn't accept that.

Kaltias said:
Remember when "Lucemon wins via secretly being tier 2 in base" was a joke? ovo
That said I agree with the upgrade
Leave it to me to make jokes a reality. It's happened everytime now. ovo

Executor N0 said:
So ... no more Tier 4 / Tier 3 Lucemon? Well, I approve of this.
Yup. That's all gone now. Unless Xros Wars Lucemon was weaker than normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back