• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So I promised no DIgimon Revisions until the Relativistic stuff was basically finished. Safe to say that's mostly done (Thanks for the help Mugen ^^)

Anywho, this time around it is a downgrade. More specifically to the Main DS Digimon Story games.

The Issue
The problem here is that these guys have a "Likely High 2-A" rating due to facing Chronomo who was going to destroy "All Worlds" in which refers to Digimon's Infinite Multiverse. Seems fine at first right? Well that is a 2-A feat. We made the assumption that since Chronomon was made to defeat Yggdrasil to rewrite the Digital World, he should be around "High 2-A" for this. There are a couple of issue with this.

1) Nothing implies this Yggdrasil is High 2-A. We know there are multiple Yggdrasil avatars for every world each with a different level of power. For all we know, this Ygg is just simply 2-A. We do not know as this Ygg is never seen, only mentioned.

2) Nothing implies this is True Yggdrasil. We could make that assumption, yes. However, that is literally the highest level assumption we can make. As such I believe that we shouldn't use it as we do not have enough information to infer this line of logic.

What I suggest
The 2-A ratings are fine, however basically all Digimon World: DS/Dawn/Dusk characters with a High 2-A rating will get it removed and will simply have a "2-A" rating.

About Sayo
I know I will get questions about her. Sayo's Digimon World: Dawn/Dusk High 2-A ratings will go. However, her Cyber Sleuth High 2-A rating will indeed stay.

Gargoyle One said:
STOP MAKING DIGIMON BROKE-"Reads Downgrades"
.....I'm sad now...But I agree.
Rare sight, I know. Don't get used to it tho. ovo

I'm gonna have to say no to this.

Not because I disagree, but because in Digimon, the opposite verdict is made to my vote, even if I agree ovo.

I agree with Downgrade, just a correction.

First YMIR is not Yggdrasil, it's a project made by CITY and the Chrono Core itself is a fragment of this project.

After we've never actually seen more than one Yggdrasil, what we see are several Yggdrasil Avatars. Yggdrasil by itself is always only one, the various Digital Worlds that we see with Yggdrasil are just several Digital Worlds Servers that exist through a single integrated network governed by Yggdrasil (Host Computer).

Not that this affects the downgrade, only the justification is not correct.

I was always a little iffy on High 2-A DS/Dawn/Dusk characters so I agree with this as well. 2-A is at the very least justified.

Back