• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Digimon Discussion Thread: X-Antibodies be Crazy

The power of the X-Antibody to give everything a will to survive is so big that even the Digimon Discussion Thread returned from the Dark Area

DORUgoramon said:
HenryWong122 said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
I love how Cherubimon takes "someone give them a hug" to heart and makes it an actual ability.
Monzaemon has been doing that for a lot longer.
I'm guessing Monzaemon X is a pre Evo for Cherubimon X in the V-Pet
I don't know about that but in Digimon World: Dawn and Dusk you could DNA Digivolve Monzaemon with Prairiemon to get him.

The most heinous of Digimon, shaped even more by a harsh ecosystem. The thought routines within its Digicore have run wild due to it taking in the X-Antibody, and it repeatedly destroys cyberspace in order to prove its own belief that it is an all-knowing, omnipotent god. It uses any means necessary to achieve its goals, and has learned the art of setting cruel and cunning traps and moving about so that it can always gain the upper hand. It shows up in front of the enemy with an appearance like that of a balancing toy, using its tail as a pivot point, and gives off a feeling of instinctive revulsion through its strange movements and the attacks it unleashes from normally impossible poses like a mollusk. Its Special Moves are rotating its body like a spinning top, and tearing the enemy to pieces with its enormous claws and hidden arms (Spooky Zapper), and absorbing the data of enemies that gaze at the twelve eyes all over its body (Fatal Gaze). Also, its "Rewind Abyss 13", which is invoked when it opens its hidden thirteenth eye, is the vilest, most wicked spell that causes Digimon to forcibly degenerate at the end of the countdown.

Diablomon X is pretty...well...weird...

Phew, not gonna lie after the whole Digimon revisions i believe they can't be used too much due of their hax upgrade, glad that wr can still make it as much we want

You still have Power Mimicry, Absorption and stuff to worry about. But no Mind/Soul hax with every hit. Nor non-corporeal stuffs.

To be fair ReArise was a name that I started to use because of AppliArise

Rearised forms (Also called Re:Digitized) are like "m-bodies" that Digimon uses in the lower worlds. They are created using pseudo-proteins that fallows the flow of digital information of a Digimon true form. This means that this is a material form, like our own human bodies.

The regular versions are a Digimon true form, the one that exists in the Digital World and are in fact primordial souls from a world that predates our universe.

Executor N0 said:
To be fair ReArise was a name that I started to use because of AppliArise

Rearised forms (Also called Re:Digitized) are like "m-bodies" that Digimon uses in the lower worlds. They are created using pseudo-proteins that fallows the flow of digital information of a Digimon true form. This means that this is a material form, like our own human bodies.

The regular versions are a Digimon true form, the one that exists in the Digital World and are in fact primordial souls from a world that predates our universe.
So are they weaker than true forms or something?

Iirc didn't Shoutmon and Tactimon came to human world without any visible body(only the main cast could see them)? Also what hax they mainly lacks?

Bascially the main thing is their mind and soul hax with every attack stuff and Non-Corporeality.

Back