• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
I'm sorry for making another Digimon thread so soon, but Digimon Adventure Tri 3 just came out and with it some minor feats. Lets start with something minor.

DigiDestine Upgades

Champion Levels
Near the end of Episode 3, Greymon, Garurumon, Ikkakumon, Togemon, Birdramon and eventually Angemon and Angewomon all team up to battle against Ultimate, who proved herself to be a challenge for MetalGreymon and Angewomon. For that I suggest that Meicoomon to get a new divider for her Ultimate form. If I recall, she also forced MetalGreymon to digivolve into WarGreymon, so I think her stats would look like this.

Attack Potency: At least Country level (Proved to be comparable to Angewomon and MetalGreymon), likely much higher (Forced MetalGreymon to digivolve into WarGreymon)

Next, the combined might of Greymon, Garurumon, Ikkakumon, Togemon and Birdramon were able to keep Meicoomon at bay, so I think their stats would be changed too this.

Attack Potency: At least Small City level+ (Comparable to Birdramo), likely Small Country level by Tri (The combined of him and four other Champion level Digimon kept Meicoomon ultimate at bay)

Small Country level Champions is further supported by Infected Angemon posing a threat to Angewomon, Togemon and Garurumon damaging MegaKabuterimon, etc.

Since going from Small City+ to Small Country may seem like an outlier to some, let me explain. The Small City+ feat that the Champion level Digimon scale off of was done as early as Episode 4 of the original series and they've only gotten stronger since then. For context, Tri takes place about 7 years after 01 Adventure so I think the jump in power is logical.

This would scale to every Digidestined Champion, Meicoomon Champion and Tri era Kuwagamon, Leomon and Ogremon since they proved to be comparable to Tri era DigiDestined.

Screenshots

Video of the fight
(start at: 3:02).

This should also scale Ultimate level Speed to the Champions. Considering that Gomamon sort of kept pace with Imperialdramon Dragon Mode, I think it should be fine.

Mega Levels
Not really an upgrade or anything, but Tentomon warped Digivolve into HeracleKabuterimon. He managed to overpower WarGreymon so I think he should logically scale. He wasn't trying to hurt anyone, so he didn't do any damage but he should be comparable to other Megas.

Video of the fight (start at: 18:21)

Screenshot (He's throwing them off of him, though it looks like they're piling on to him)

Other
Not big but kind of cool, Maiki Himekawa and Yamato Ishida both have pretty decent speed feats. Himekawa was able to run from several meters to Hikari while she was falling, that's probably at least Subsonic. Yamato also saved Mei-chan from falling debris from a few feat away, which is probably Superhuman.

Closing
And that's it, all the big feats I noticed from Tri 3. Thoughts? Did I miss anything or didn't explain something well enough?

If this is to be accepted, how should I rewrite the tiers? I don't want to completely remove the Small City stuff since so many Digimon scale off of it and it could lead to confusion. Should I add a different divider for Adventure and Tri varients of each Digimon that scales?

Separate dividers for Tri sound fine. After all, all the Digimon had a significant amount of time to level grind.

Would Angemon be Low 6-B or 6-B? If memory serves he overpowered Meicoomon himself and seemed to fight on par with Angewomon?

Angemon tends to be stronger than the other Champion-levels as a whole, so At least Low 6-B, possibly 6-B should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back