• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Did statements and databook statements get ignored for the Narutoverse?

I can't find the confirmation of the question asked in the title.

With the recent downgrade of god tiers in the Narutoverse, we're all statements & databook statements disregarded for calcs done by members of the site? If yes, why?

I just can't see how statements of planet level, even some going up to solar-system have been disregarded. Not only that but recent things in the manga are going off fresh feats ((which we may need more time to evaluate accurately)).

Planet level feats being Kurama bijuu bomb in Boruto databook and the Juubi being its own mass of energy comparable to a planet.

And frankly it doesn't make sense for Hagoromo and Madara to be comparable to Kaguya's level for the reason:

Madara is stated to be close to Hagoromo, and eventually passes him including all of the requirements of things necessary to do so ((dual rinnegan, shar-rinnegan, ten tails + shinju tree)

How in the HELL is Prime Madara even close to Kaguya who has everything Madara has + a shit ton of chakra from the planet?

And how does EOS Sasuke + ((esentially the ten tails, having all nine tailed beasts under him)) not put him above moon level?

I know this might be crappy scaling but this doesn't make sense: Sasuke EOS = Moon level, but also Sasuke EOS + Tailed Beast = Moon level ?? why and how is this not being accounted for?

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
It does sound a little off now doesn't it?
bruh how does is sasuke getting half of moon level hagoromo chakra make him moon level??

and then how does sasuke at moon level + all nine tailed beast still leave him at moon level??

and then how does sasuke a moon level fight someone who scared Kaguya shitless ((Momoshiki))-- a gathering of multiple shinju tree, destroyer of planets ((life wiping AND actual destruction of solar systems)) and still attains only moon level?

IDK if there's a fallacy for it but this is this is literal ignorance. I understand the wiki does avoid incalcuable things or maybe even outliers-- but these are outlier opinions from more than half a decade ago. It's almost 2020 with plently of planetoid + statements but we're only on small plaentoid?

Also, I really doubt those 200 or so cloud ninja and their Moon-busting cannon powered by their Chakra are just as strong as Naruto in The Last.

I'm 100% positive it exists Astral, it's just an outlier.

Hell, if someone bother to calc how much energy would be required to destroy and recreate all of Kaguya's dimensions ETSB could be on that level.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Also, I really doubt those 200 or so cloud ninja and their Moon-busting cannon powered by their Chakra are just as strong as Naruto in The Last.
they were weaker iirc, kcm2 naruto has more chakra then those ninja

Back