• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dibella (The Elder Scrolls) vs Tzeentch (Warhammer 40K)

Tzeentch is in the Elder Scroll Universe wanting to wreck havoc. This catches the eye of the Dibella

Dibella's Profile

Tzeentch's Profile

Rules:

Both High 1-B

Both Bloodlusted

No Prep or Knowledge

Who wins and why (also does anyone find dibella sexy/attractive)

also i feel sad tier 1 matches aren't going to profiles or is it only tier 1-A's that get that treatment. cause i saw 1-C's being allowed

I’m new here so, i have no idea if this match is a stomp or not. I only asked if Tzeench can affect Dibella, because of some of the abilities that one has that the other one doesn’t this made me think that it might make a huge difference. this made me question this matchup. I’m definitely no expert on either beings or verses. So other users might know this stuff better then i do. I just thought that it was a interesting matchup. I gave you a like for your creativity tho.

I’m new here so, i have no idea if this match is a stomp or not. I only asked if Tzeench can affect Dibella, because of some of the abilities that one has that the other one doesn’t this made me think that it might make a huge difference. this made me question this matchup. I’m definitely no expert on either beings or verses. So other users might know this stuff better then i do. I just thought that it was a interesting matchup. I gave you a like for your creativity tho.
thanks.

if you want to, you can be my friend as well.

I'll friend you to. if you do that

Choose debella's keys , as an aedra key she is not much strong , in et'ada key are opposite she's much stronger than daedric prince.

Last edited:
Why aint it in on her profile then, this matchup is already a mess given that both profiles are woefully incomplete and scant

throwing one of the 5th strongest High 1-Bs against one of the second strongest High 1-Bs

no.
Dibella can probably kill Tzeentch through his 1-A type 8 immortality as well

Back