• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diavolo vs Pannacotta Fugo

Based on this

Rules: Speed Equalized (Mostly because we don't know Purple Haze's speed and because if Fugo wasn't written out he'd probably get MFTL scaling anyway). Fugo has knowledge that Bruno's gang has about King Crimson before the final battle (Knowing how King Crimson works but not epitaph) while Diavolo has knowledge he would have in-universe.

Unit Pannacotta Fugo (Are you messing with me !)
Diavolovs
Cheese boi: 6 (Iapitus The Impaler, Sixo Bullets, EmperorDoom25, Skrypa9900, IvoryAS, Hagane no Saiyaji)
Evil Spaghetti: 4 (TacticalNuke002, TriforcePower1, LordUrien935, ThePixelKirby)

Inconclusive:

The Devil precogs the virus projectiles, Time erases and dodges them, hits Fugo.

Fugo cannot release the virus near himself or he'd get affected, too.

Voting Diavolo

Diavolo erasing time will not save him from Purple Haze, its basically the perfect counter. Since Fugo has Intel, he doesn't aim for Diavolo, he aims for the ground near him. Diavolo erasing time doesn't stop the virus from spreading, so the second time is restored Diavolo falls victim to the Virus. Fugo is also crazy but smart enough that if Diavolo donuts him he will break a virus capsule and take down Diavolo with him.

For these reasons, I vote Fugo. An AoE attack that lasts more than 10 seconds is the perfect counter to King Crimson, which is what Fugo has

Diavolo FRA. Diavolo has adapted to techniques more complex than that before. He could easily grab, say, a rock, time skip quite a bit behind Fugo, then toss a rock at his back and obliterate him.

Also, does Fugo's virus affect himself? Since that would really **** things up for Fugo, though I don't believe it was shown. (The one fight where Fugo did anything, Fugo was in a pocket dimension.)

Not to mention, apparently Purple Haze is Wall Level. Which honestly seems pretty wrong to me, but if that's what we're going by, Fugo can't even block the rock with Purple Haze without dying anyways. (Stands have harmed other Stands with non-stand objects, before someone says "Oh but only Stands can hurt Stands")

To give a bit of explanation about my vote, it's very likely Fugo would get affected by Purple Haze's virus as he hasn't shown resistance to it, and as such would always need a safe area around him in order to prevent getting killed. Diavolo can just skip through the virus and hit Fugo once he enters a safe zone.

The fact that he could just fling a rock and oneshot just gives him an even bigger advantage.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Fugo may not resist purple Haze, but he can apparently confidently avoid being infected by it
Why not?

And as Tactical Nuke said, he can't stand close to it. Which means Diavolo, if standing next to Fugo, will also not be standing close to the virus.

Purple Hazer needs to break one of his knuckle-ball-things to release the virus.

Diavolo can skip time and penetrate him from behind.

What @DMB said. Also, Fugo can launch his virus capsules but that's about as useful as shooting Diavolo since he has Epitaph.

I think we're all forgetting Diavolo can move around in the time skip. He can easily move out of the range of Purple Haze virus and donut Fugo from behind. I vote Diavolo

Actually he'd be uneffected by the virus in the time skip, he could walk right through it and be fine. It'd only matter if he got hit outside of time skip, but with Epitaph against someone he knows has a huge giga **** you stand and gets pissed kinda fast, not gonna happen.

Although, if this Fugo is Feedback Fugo then he could bullshit a win if he unleashes the virus within himself, infects Diavolo when he gets close, infects him, then quickly circumvents it.

Although that'd only work if Diavolo thinks he's fighting pre-feedback Fugo as he'd get close thinking he's safe.

Part 5 Fugo Vs. Diavolo is a easy win for Diavolo.

Feedback Fugo Vs. Diavolo is a extremely hard win for Fugo, but it could go toward Diavolo a good nuber of times. Honestly it probably ends in mutual destruction.

Back