• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This imperceptible realm is a different place from the Schwarzwelt in the game, right? What kind of place is it?

The place where the Earth's will exists is tentatively called the "Information Dimension," and it is a realm that is mainly based on information.

Strange Journey in particular plays along with this notion, too, since the Schwarzwelt, the realm where the demons reside, is itself stated to be a part of Atziluth, given a concrete form by the vices of humanity.
I might be misunderstanding something though but this is what I read and since it say it is a part of the Atziluth that must mean it is in the Tree of Life which is 1-A

I don't think it being a part of Atziluth means much, especially since it's explicitly a region that was originated by human consciousness giving form to the otherwise-shapeless information in the CU.

I don't think it being a part of Atziluth means much, especially since it's explicitly a region that was originated by human consciousness giving form to the otherwise-shapeless information in the CU.
It being part of the Atziluth must mean something IMO since it implies it has superiority over the lower realms in the Tree of Life. However that is just my interpretation of what the Cosmology page said

You repeating the same thing doesn’t refute anything. Many things are part of the Tree of Life, the real world is part of the Tree, it’s not 1-A. Simple as that.

That doesn't answer anything. I was wondering if it being apart of the Atziluth implies it being able to scale to far above the real world, Yetzirah, and Beriah. Heck, doesn't it being so connected with the Atziluth mean superiority over Chokmah?

It is not connected. It does not scale. It is a 2-C structure that was created by Mem Aleph, with 8 space-times in total.
I am just reading off what the Cosmology page says and it says it is connected. If it isn't that's fine but it should be updated because 2-C and 1-A are a pretty big gap
Also doesn't the scan I gave confirm there is more than 8 space-times? It says it is growing infinitely

I am just reading off what the Cosmology page says and it says it is connected. If it isn't that's fine but it should be updated because 2-C and 1-A are a pretty big gap
There isn’t going to be an update, you’re just adamant on your misinterpretation.

The Information Dimension (Atziluth) is the Bulk, and the Schwarzwelt is the Brane.
"In the original brane cosmology, the universe as we perceive it is said to be a brane (membrane) space-time that borders a higher bulk (independent region), isn't it? Compared to the worldview of the past series, the worldview of "SJ" that you have just described is quite science-fiction-like and difficult to understand.

I think there is a way to interpret the aforementioned relationship between "Brane" and "Bulk" by replacing it with the worldview of the Kabbalah, which has been used extensively in the previous "Shin Megami Tensei" games. The bulk is the Tree of Life (the entire world), the branes are each of the Sefirot (Malkuth, Yesod, etc.), the real world (the real world brane) is the material world (World of Assiah), the Schwarzwelt (the Information Dimension brane) is the immaterial world (World of Atziluth), and so on."

Also doesn't the scan I gave confirm there is more than 8 space-times? It says it is growing infinitely
Growing infinitely does not mean infinite layers.

The thread isnt closed for some reason
either way Joker rapes to be honest. Their AP/Dura off feats alone is the same
but off contextual clues Joker is vastly superior since the attainment of the 21st is pretty much realizing a human's full potential which nanashi just doesnt have the statement for

Back