• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dialga Vs Slaanesh

Slaanesh has better regen, but Dialga can block regen. The rest of their abilities are pretty much the same: Conceptual-, Time Manipulation, Reality Warping, Creation, ...

Dialga seems to have an advantage via Non-Corporeality, Immunity against Time Manipulation but this seems to be a close one.

I go for Inconclusive for now, until there are more arguments.

Slaanesh uses her... his... their... Anyways, Slaanesh forces Dialga into a dance-off and wins via that by using dance moves he had not before seen.

Also if Slaanesh can manipulate even other Acausals or even Gods that are on its level, I guess Slaanesh manipulates Fate (the skill, not me) to defeat Dialga.

Plus Dialga can't get past that regen and immortality anyways and they don't have nearly as much defensive hax as Arceus has so it's a matter of time for Slaanesh to win because Chaos Gods seem to use Time and Space as a bedsheet at best from what I know so Dialga's main stuff won't matter.

Slaanesh eats Dialga eventually.

@Fate

To be fair, Fantasy Slaanesh did not devour the Elven pantheon like 40k Slaanesh did with the Eldar, so I don't think that version would have Morai-Heg's powers. Still have Fate Manipulation, but not to quite the same extent.

Welp, even if that goes out of the window Dialga can't get past that regen and immortality anyways, while from what I've seen on the threads around here, the Chaos Gods actually messing up with entire space-times via Warp is a thing.

Perhaps it could take time but at some point Slaanesh should prevail via dance-off.

Back