• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dialga vs saix 2-a

s0gwZIX.jpg

Speed is equalized. Fight takes place in the world that never was. Both are bloodlusted and are 100 meters apart.
Saix:
Dialga:
Incon:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ego
Saix can one-shot Dialga's avatar, however he can't kill it as it has immo type 9 and so it will just come back again. Sai can't kill true form cause his range is only 2-C and he can't really affect it in the first place. Considering this in, Dialga probably just concept nukes him and wins. Thus this is a stomp.

Saix can one-shot Dialga's avatar, however he can't kill it as it has immo type 9 and so it will just come back again. Sai can't kill true form cause his range is only 2-C and he can't really affect it in the first place. Considering this in, Dialga probably just concept nukes him and wins. Thus this is a stomp.
This is restricted to just the avatar though so you mean it's a stomp for saix.

Huh what do ya know. Anybody in kh that can deal with dialga?
idk not really. i will ask though, how good is Saix's time resistance? Because Dialga's time hax could probably just put him down. Dialga probably can't kill Saix cause of nobody physiology but Dialga can definitely BFR him temporaly or just stop time on a multiversal scale and just immobilize saix

"Multiversal" time stop is just range, we'd need more to argue it's above baseline, such as it actually bypassing a resistance to begin with.
Anyways, black coats grant a resistance to KH darkness, which includes type 1 CM, but that's yet to be added to the pages IIRC.

"Multiversal" time stop is just range, we'd need more to argue it's above baseline, such as it actually bypassing a resistance to begin with.
Anyways, black coats grant a resistance to KH darkness, which includes type 1 CM, but that's yet to be added to the pages IIRC.
thing is, i wanna know what he gets his resistance to time manip for. Because some resistances are very limited like resisting a time distortion isn't gonna get you a resistance to temporal BFR or time stop for example

thing is, i wanna know what he gets his resistance to time manip for. Because some resistances are very limited like resisting a time distortion isn't gonna get you a resistance to temporal BFR or time stop for example
Stopza spell probably

i mean i don't think a spell that freezes an opponent for a few seconds and the embodiment of time who can warp, corrupt time and stop it for eternity are incomparable
Uh... you just used two negatives, which'd imply you mean they are comparable, but I think that wasn't your intent.
Anyways, how much an ability goes isn't inherently related to its potency compared to a resistance, and even then it'd be unquantificable to matter either way, however, the time resistance has only shown to be on time stop and kinda age manip (as in, reversing to a weaker version), yeah, but "warping" and "corrupting" time are rather vague things in themselves, so I'd like more context

Also, currently Saix is conceptually nonexistent (aka, he lacks that existencial aspect), so CM without NPI for NEP seems rather unplausible here to say the least.

Uh... you just used two negatives, which'd imply you mean they are comparable, but I think that wasn't your intent.
Anyways, how much an ability goes isn't inherently related to its potency compared to a resistance, and even then it'd be unquantificable to matter either way, however, the time resistance has only shown to be on time stop and kinda age manip (as in, reversing to a weaker version), yeah, but "warping" and "corrupting" time are rather vague things in themselves, so I'd like more context

Also, currently Saix is conceptually nonexistent (aka, he lacks that existencial aspect), so CM without NPI for NEP seems rather unplausible here to say the least.
basically Dialga can cause time distortions and can do temporal bfr. So overall Saix probably gets sent to some time before the earth existed and he just stays there

And also

Saïx has no 2-A key so Dialga should be the one to one shot
Saïx actually scales to someone who is 2-A but his profile hasn't been updated to properly reflect that yet.

Back