• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dialga plays RuneScape

Depending on Jas' AP, she can potentially kill dialga with the use of space hax because Dialga only has Type 3 Abstract Existence.

Dragopentling said:
It will if it senses that it needs to, though I'm not 100% sure how Jas deals with Precog....Fate Manipulation, maybe?
Doesn't temporal omnipresence render precog irrelevant?

ChocomilkAlex said:
Depending on Jas' AP, she can potentially kill dialga with the use of space hax because Dialga only has Type 3 Abstract Existence.
Dialga resists that, and I'm pretty sure CT members are beyond death.

GyroNutz said:
ChocomilkAlex said:
Dialga resists that, and I'm pretty sure CT members are beyond death.
Type 5 Immortality isn't on their profiles, as much as it should be, and thus, doesn't count.

Hmm, alright. I can't contribute much else till I know Jas' level of 2-B.

Doesn't look like Jas even compares AP-wise. But does Dialga have any way of taking down an abstract?

I mean. Both don't seem to have a actual way of killing eachother and I don't think Jas can fate hax a omnipresent being so

Feels weird that Dialga of all people wouldn't be able to interact with the embodiment of time.

GyroNutz said:
Feels weird that Dialga of all people wouldn't be able to interact with the embodiment of time.
Dialga can interact with Jas. But lacks any way to get past the Type 9 Immortality.

Actually. Does Dialga have a answer to Jas absorbing him?

"Absorption (The Elder Gods are capable of absorbing the lives and souls of a universe),"

Stalker Maggot said:
Actually. Does Dialga have a answer to Jas absorbing him?
"Absorption (The Elder Gods are capable of absorbing the lives and souls of a universe),"
Yes. Mostly, that Jas doesn't even come remotely close to having the range required to even interact with Dialga.

Stalker Maggot said:
He has Multiversal range tho
She has Multiversal range. But Multiversal is a massive tier. 1001 to any finite number of Universes. And Dialga has temporal omnipresence in a 'verse immensely larger than the RS verse.

Zeifyl said:
Dialga can interact with Jas. But lacks any way to get past the Type 9 Immortality.
But Dialga has a larger range than RuneScape's entire multiverse

Back