• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Diablo Upgrades+Feat Gathering

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Diablo, a verse with decently complicated lore, and now I see a massive, gaping, gihugeic hole in the profiles.

The three characters made for the verse are all scaled to 5-B off of Lilith creating Sancuary. Issue is Lilith didn't do this with her power, she used the maguffin that the angels and demons mostly fought for, The Worldstone. So 5-B is bunk(even though it's probably actually 3-A but hey), but what to replace it with?

Well Prime Evil Diablo did This(feat at 2:30) by literally roaring, Imperius put a scratch on Prime Evil Diablo so the rest of the characters either heavily downscale or are the Nephalem who actually beat Diablo. Issue is this is uncalculated so if anyone else wants to dig through the lore to find better feats, be my guest.

Edit: So Diablo corrupted the Crystal Arch with his power, which is Anu's spine who created the universe, or we could also just scale him to Tathamet because he kinda is mostly Tathamet. Basically Low 2-C.

Now speed. The Wizard's FTL scaling to anything but an attack speed is bunk for obvious reasons, so just scale then to Subsonic off of Valla's crossbows.

Last edited:
Prime Evil Diablo
Prime Evil Diablo should be Low 2-C for being able to corrupt the Crystal Arch with his power, which is Anu's spine.

Alternatively you could just scale them to Tathamet who fought and wounded Anu, the creator of the universe. Tathamet's seven heads got split up when they died which from my recollection made the Burning Hells as well, the seven heads also representing each of the Evils.

This would mean that Diablo having absorbed all the Evils into one body made him one step closer to becoming Tathamet, and should thus scale.

Prime Evil Diablo should be Low 2-C for being able to corrupt the Crystal Arch with his power, which is Anu's spine.

Alternatively you could just scale them to Tathamet who fought and wounded Anu, the creator of the universe. Tathamet's seven heads got split up when they died which from my recollection made the Burning Hells as well, the seven heads also representing each of the Evils.

This would mean that Diablo having absorbed all the Evils into one body made him one step closer to becoming Tathamet, and should thus scale.
Glad we got that cleared, thanks for za extra knowledge... would this scale to his durability as Imperius did put a scratch on him?

And yes if it wasn't obvious I just made this CRT to get the genuinely bad stats off the profiles as I started researching Diablo

Edit: I assume I can put you down as a supporter when I make the verse Page Abstractions?

Glad we got that cleared, thanks for za extra knowledge... would this scale to his durability as Imperius did put a scratch on him?
I don't see why not, but Imperius kind of got stomped in their encounter, the whole High Heavens was kind of helpless to stop him.

I'd be wary of downscaling him but we know some angels are built tough, Malthael fights the Nephalem after they kill Diablo after all.

Yeah he practically got stomped but did some minor damage. Diablo is just a good fighter as well though.

I'd have to check but doesn't Imperius scale to RoS Malthael? Or is that just his overconfidence coming into play?

Last edited:
Back