• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dexmon Downgrade

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
What? Dragon making a Digimon Downgrade thread? It must be the end of the world.

Anywho, I actually found something on Dexmon's file that we accepted, but we shouldn't have. We accepted Dexmon as being the conceptual embodiment of Death itself. We did this based upon this scan.

PenX 3.0 p01

However, the issue is, this is a very common statement and I feel like we took this a little too literally. While it being Omegamon gives it a lot of credibility and the fact that Dexmon has been sourced as not being a Digimon, it made this more likely to be possible than most. And the fact that it's described as his "Nature". However, other than this one scan, nothing else implies Dexmon as an actual conceptual being.

So I feel for safety reasons, we get rid of it.

The real cal howard said:
I disagree. It's a Digimon. Therefore it must be true.
In all seriousness, I'm iffy. I mean, same could be said about the Demon Lords' embodiment, given what gives them theirs is also a saying common enough to be a trope.

All in all, I'm fine with whatever you all agre with. I mean, y'all are the experts.
You realize the Demon Lords are also tied to the sins as well right? Like it is bluntly stated and shown for them. It's shown in the very game you're playing. ovo

...Wait...Is Cal disagreeing with me on a Digimon Downgrade????

I told you, I'm turning over a new leaf, to be a supporter for Digimon. And if need be, a vehement supporter. Mwahahahaha-wait...I can't evil laugh in this situation.

[Insert sincere yet creepy Season-Zero-Abridged-Kaiba laugh here]

Conceptual being =/= abstract.

Dexmon may be conceptual based on that. But not an abstract.

Yeah, yeah.

Those scans dont necessarily disprove conceptual being. I said the abstract thing because I thought you were talking about Dexmon being something like that.

Nvm me.

Back