• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devilman vs Lavos

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
Yes, I'm making this shit. And don't tell me in this thread that Devilman will get revision again, goddamit.

Devilman (Composite) vs Lavos

5-B Devilman and 5-A Lavos used

Speed Equalized

Devilman is in Amon's mindset

SBA otherwise

Gonna make some questions actually.

How does Devilman react to 2-A absorption?

How does he deal with BFR to the end of time?

How does he deal with acausality?

Devilman in his human form resisted High 2-A Absorption coming from High 2-A selves merging then absorbing their victims.

Resisted Higher-Dimensional BFR and Sealing, High Multiversal range Teleportation and Dimensional Travel.

Devilman can kill Acausal and deal with clones with range.

Because Tier 2 fights are generally boring.

Why, instead of throwing random abilities onto the thread, don't people actually tell what does character X start with?

DMB 1 said:
Why, instead of throwing random abilities onto the thread, don't people actually tell what does character X start with?
Because i listed the abilities Lavos starts with?

What does Devilman start with?

Oh. Okay.

There are infinite Lavos clones through the multiverse. Can Devilman take all of them out?

Also, does he resist Power Null?

He can do it with time. While the passive is planetary at first, he has that range, after all. Also he can fuse with things that he transmutated and he will do it in character because that's what demons do all the time. And get Lavos' power. Sadly, he doesn't resist power null.

Alright.

Voting Devilman here 9/10 here.

Passive trans to fuse + Resisting the starting hax from Lavos + Can bypass acausality + Dat regen + getting Lavos powers= Dead insect.

The only way i see Lavos wining is by immediately power nulling from another timeline.

There is zero way Devilman's absorption resistance is good enough to survive and fusing with Lavos is the worst thing he could do.

Devilman is basically fusing with the dead when he fuses with him. Transmutation explicitly stated to kill. Once Devilman tries to extend his Transmutation range, it's game over for Lavos. Also Type 9.

Transmutation probably falls short too. First, keep in mind that Devilman is going to need to constantly regenerate due to Lavos's passive molecularization, so being able to get off anything will be a trial. But if he does get it off, ask pretty much any villain in any of the Chrono games how well feeding off of Lavos goes.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
>dandruff W0t?

How good is his absorption them?
There's a reason the person to take the title of best absorption hax was a Masada character with 1-A absorption.

Transmutation is also passive. He's Non-Corporeal, Conceptual entity, and it sticks even if Devilman is dead. Fusing is not the same as feeding, Akira's soul didn't turned into hellhole after he merged with Amon. In fact, it's beneficial to both sides because both can get best of themselves with almost no side effects. What they do after that is different story and the fusing to dead is easier since you don't need to pull other person to get control anymore. Akira didn't turn into a nightmare of a person after he merged, at least not as expected.

How good is Devilman's Mid-Godly?

And besides, I'm sure that the Chrono team should have a sh*tton of resistances added to them.

DMB 1 said:
How good is Devilman's Mid-Godly?

And besides, I'm sure that the Chrono team should have a sh*tton of resistances added to them.
I'm making a thread that makes Devilman's Regen to be able to regenerate from conceptual erasure. But normal for now.

• Absorbed Schala and with one person became his higher forms.
  • Absorbs concepts like dreams and memories.
  • Absorbed a higher dimensional being through his lower dimensional shadow and split him into seven forms that when gathered together, don't turn into the being he absorbed, but into Lavos.
  • Could absorb the one thing that could put him down. Which in itself is an item so broken (if used correctly) that I can't properly describe it.
  • Absorbed other Dream Devourers across time. Yes. Lavos's absorption is so good that it can put down itself.

Back