• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devilman vs Lavos

Right now i see two possibilities.

A Devilman wins via Passive Transmutation/Fusionism which olny grows stronger over time

B Lavos win via Power nullification/ passive molecularization

There is only one major problem for Lavos and that is Devilman type 9 immortality. Because thats is pretty much asking if Lavos in his 5-A form can kill a likely High-2-A Amon.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Lavos has 2-A immortality, to my knowledge. Even passive conceptual transmutation, which I question, wouldn't bypass that.
Cough cough. High Multiversal range. While that isn't the starting range of the passive Transmutation, if he extend it to full range, eh, he's ******.

GyroNutz said:
Can Devilman come back from being BFR'd to the end of time?
Asking again because the last reply to this was that he was a 5-D being, something no planet level character should ever be

Allow me to explain this debunked stuff with this (I admit i kinda made a mistake by saying Devilman has Passive Transmuation/Fusionism when its cleary shown that Amon has that power. Altought this doesnt mean that Devilman doesnt have the Passive Transmutation/Fusionism because Amon did state this about Akira ( he,s my equal and Amon makes it very clear that Akira is holding back while being Devilman.)

Also people dont read the rules because Devilman is in Amon's mindset

DMB 1 said:
Wasn't the passive transmutation debunked?
No, just range. It's still above 4km starting range, it can be seen from satellite across the globe and entirety of Vatican.

Back