• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devilman vs Lavos

Transmutation can transmutate Amon himself, possibly works on even Satan who is stronger than him, transmutated Higher-Dimensional beings while in lower-dimensional space (Asura's type 9 was absolutely destroyed, which is only possible when you destroyed her Higher-Dimensional self), transmutated conceptual entities and negated all of their resistances like they're nothing. They're in same power if not Devilman is higher because he fought God.

>Lavos doesn't have null

> Power Nullification (With Omnilock, which permanently shuts down the ability to use any techniques or items; can't be cured and bypasses immunities)

Mario Doubt

The real cal howard said:
I mean, Lavos beats God as well (as Time Devourer) so that probably means nothing.
I highly doubtful about that considering he's higher than the guy who is higher than the guy who is higher than the guy who is higher than the guy who destroyed 5-D Universe with ease.

High 2―A Lavos vs Lucemon was fair.

Nuff said.
It's stomp or gets stomped match, you didn't even know where Lavos' AP at. And by the justification in the Luce vs Lavos, God has good chances at fighting Lucemon.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
High 2―A Lavos vs Lucemon was fair.

Nuff said.
It's stomp or gets stomped match, you didn't even know where Lavos' AP at. And by the justification in the Luce vs Lavos, God has good chances at fighting Lucemon.
Lucemon is way up in the 5D scale.God needs some serious hax to compete with him

Cal's justification for that thread is that Lavos created 5-D Universe. God did the same and did more than that.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Cal's justification for that thread is that Lavos created 5-D Universe.
Did he do that in his base?

Because that would imply a big tier change.

Did he do that in his base?

Because that would imply a big tier change.

I'm talking about Lucemon vs Lavos thread. It's his High 2-A key.

Two words: Frozen Flame.

Gonna need more to go off here. All I know about the FF us that it dwarfs people who dwarfs basekines, while only being a fragment if Lavos's power.

Hm....

IIrc another Lavos come

Alright but Devilman Transmutation/Fusionism kills Demons with Mid-Godly regen so how does Lavos come back from.

Tincan123 said:
Alright but Devilman Transmutation/Fusionism kills Demons with Mid-Godly regen so how does Lavos come back from.
He meant that another Lavos would come back from another Timeline.

Tincan123 said:
Ok but arent they connect somehow by his own existence in general ?
Nape, this is his Acausality, Other lavos from other Timelines Can Help the Main lavos or take his place, it's like Kurumi Tokisaki

So the way i see it right now is this: The main Lavos dies because of passive Transmutation/Fusionism so another would take his place but wouldt he also die because of passive Transmutation/Fusionism or does he come with prep to kill Devilman?

Tincan123 said:
So the way i see it right now is this: The main Lavos dies because of passive Transmutation/Fusionism so another would take his place but wouldt he also die because of passive Transmutation/Fusionism or does he come with prep to kill Devilman?
Assuming Devilman's passive doesn't have 2-A range, Lavos' duplicates can snipe.

It was the way it was presented in CT:DS. Or at least according to Fate.
Is that coming from the Lavos vs Madoka thread?

Because Fate only showed that Lavos can affect intangible stuff like thoughts, dreams and memories.

Not quite the same level of abstraction as a concept (well not a concept that actually matters as far as the Concept Manipulation page is concerned)

Back