• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Devil May Cry V the emo boy revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he sense Urizen in the game, but we talk about how strong Urizen here or maybe Dante is just to confident for a fight.

Even Trish were suprised in novel that Urizen is another lvl.

I'm pretty sure Dante was overconfident there, I mean, he is by far the strongest thing in verse at that point without anything in sight that could pose a problem.

Like I said, he can sense power levels and Vol2 is the one where he does it more often.

So to summarize.
Two pepople disagree with Soul hax ( Firephoenixearl and Galens)
One disagree with V still having is other resistances related to the demon world ( Tony_di_bugalu )
The others agree with the entire revision and the people who did disagree on some points, still agree on other points.

I believe this can be concluded.

Apologies for getting back late on this. I’ve been very busy.

I’ll see if I can look through and evaluate all the arguments later today.

I agree with everything besides soul manip since V is more speculating rather than confirming that it is indeed Nightmare's soul.

I agree with everything besides soul manip since V is more speculating rather than confirming that it is indeed Nightmare's soul.
Hmm i find that scan on Griffon profile, while V isnt sure what the core means, the game hints alot about the cores being their soul (if you ask me, yeah i agree with removing this scan where V speculates about the core's nature).
DMC1 says the cores are their true form, the before the nightmare novel says demons are evil spirits, and the wiki already agree with the cores being NPI and giving Low godly regen to the summons, so cant be life or.

DMC 5 hints the cores being their souls, when Malphas take V's summons into her dimension, each summon have a colour that corresponds to their core, in no moment the summons got those colours asides from this exactly moment and when their core is exposed.
Malpha takes V soul, so she would also take the summons soul too, her dimension only contains NPI entitys there. So for me atleast makes sense the cores being the summons soul. And the summons have physical body on malphas dimension because of the cores.
I recommend checking this gameplay.

Last edited:
The "Core" is stated to be their real form, and as we know it, Demons are Evil Spirits, V's statement may not be enough on its own, but we have many Lore details that point the core as their souls

For V's AP, if he scales to Empusas, he should be 9-B, last time I checked, easily tearing human apart is 9-B and basically any fodder demon can do that, Empusas even done it on cutscene

The cores are definitely hinted at as souls, something seen in V's statement in the manga along with the other statements within the lore that EFÍTÉ provided

Impusas are far weaker than those demons named hell caina (appears on 3 and 5 to), 9-C (likely 9-B) = Impusas/ 9-B = Hell Caina
Ripping humans in half isnt 9-C ? If is 9-B then V takes higher 9-B, V have 7-B tier to, i dont know if we just nuke entirely 10-B and just let 7-B there.

Hmm there is two changes that isnt applied :v
For some reason V still have resistance to Beastheads hax, and Nightmare still doenst have healing (healed the summons and their core and V wound)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back