• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many points actually match this theory, including the overall appearance and V's ability to summon demonic bodyguards. And besides, that guy is definitely not the same person we see ripping off Nero's Devil Bringer arm (who's likely Vergil), as they look completely different, and Okabe says in his interview that we might know this person, probably referring to that DMC fans might have played SMT: Nocturne as well.

I know it is very unlikely, but if this is confirmed and SMT Dante become canon, would this be an upgrade? How would this fit in DMC series ? Have you come to think of it ?

Or would we have a High 6-A Demi Fiend ?

Thing is Demi fiends tatoos are a different color hes missing that horn thing on the back of his neck V seems to use a weapon Demi doesnt Plus Different hair styles Also i saw nothing smt 3 related in the Devil trigger music video which has hints as to who V is V is also not shirtless and wearing shorts ... the crossed out point is a joke

And before anybody brings up the Easter egg for V being the line "i have no name" The line is associated with a canon character as well so leans towards nothing

Am I the only one who highly questions the stats of the verse?

They really seem Tier 8 at best when excluding outlandish feats like Echidna (which is more cinematic than anything), and Abigail's feat.

Tier 8? nah bro, look at the dmc-wikia they are 9-B cuz Dante can destroy walls.

And look at DBZ-Super, they only are planet to galaxy lvl :v

CinCameron20 said:
Am I the only one who highly questions the stats of the verse?
They really seem Tier 8 at best when excluding outlandish feats like Echidna (which is more cinematic than anything), and Abigail's feat.
Quiet you...

Either way, let's just wait for DMC5, then we'll judge

I don't know this is the thread to talk about this but Nero page only said that he scale to Dante but are we not going to say anything about about the fact that he also keep up with blitz?

BTW when did we agree that Nero is above DMC3 Dante? as far I remember when people argued teenager Dante vs Nero they usually said Dante cuz hax

what happened?

Based on what are we saying Sanctus = Akrham? Akrham had that jelly looking form and I don't think absorbing Sparda's power always result the same? I could be wrong but wasn't Akrham superhuman to begin with? I could be wrong though

Not that it matter since we have WoG saying that Nero is on the same lvl as young Dante

Fair enough guess it's fair to compare the two then. IIRC in the novle Dante mentioned something about Nero having more potential\hidden power than he has.

Arkham had Two Amulets + Force Edge

Sanctus had Sparda Sword (Two amulets + Force Edge) + Nero's blood (quarter Sparda)

There's literally zero difference between Arkham and Trish when she's using the Sparda Sword, someone who's lacks blood relation with Sparda will never be able to use his power at 100%

Sanctus had much more power and a few of Sparda's blood, yet Nero defeated him by himself

Which reminds me... shouldn't Trish be "At least High 7-C"? IIRC she was capable of harming DMC1 Dante in the beginning of the game.

That reminds me of a question thats why is anime and dmc 4 lady high 7-C the reason is because "she kept up with trish" but trish was playing around with her and could have killed her quite easily?

ZERO7772 said:
Well yeah Trish was playing around but apparently Lady can kick her away and stuf~
Yeah While trish is playing around with her It's like scaling Boros to a full powered saitama because he was able to kick saitama to the moon

Heck lady even says "what's the matter feels like I'm just fighting another human"

Needless to say I disagree with scaling her to Trish yeah, It doesn't even make sense to begin with she's just normal human

And her speed ?

For now she is High Hypersonic, scalling to Dante running down the Temen ni Gru, kinda...meh

But she reacted and dodged Trish's lightning in the Anime, and maybe she can react to Nevan's Lightning if we use it with Dante in their battle in DMC3

And fodders demons are tier 7 for stabbing Dante at DMC3 beginning, which i heavily disagree.

The odd thing about that is Dante getting shot in the head by lady made him bleed iirc, but the demons didn't.

Seems Dante is actually tier 9 >://

Dante killed a demon stronger than Mundus with just his pistols, safe to say he would destroy Goku in a 1v1

Jesterofgames said:
Obviously dante has peak human durability And all he can do is regenerate from lethal wounds
I mean, in regards to piercing and slashing weapons this isn't entirely untrue, Dante only ever tanks something without injury when its blunt force like an explosion or blocking a heavy hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back