• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Develop a Story V (RP)

Christian Higdon said:
"O-oh..." He said, as she then scanned him again.
"We have vastly improved almost everything from the previous dormatories. For example, we now have invented water that won't cause robots to short circuit, and made pools out of it."

"A-ah. I see..." He said, as they walked inside. She then guided him to his bedroom, with a sleep syringe in hand.

Christian Higdon said:
"A-ah. I see..." He said, as they walked inside. She then guided him to his bedroom, with a sleep syringe in hand.
"I feel like you need some rest." She said.

Christian Higdon said:
Bill woke up to see the robot drinking his brain juices.
Jenny then went to the room and dismantled the robot. "Why are so many robots doing this? Hmph." She said, taking her to the research room.

Christian Higdon said:
As this happened, she then found out a virus in her system.
Jenny then put on her gloves, put the virus in the virus eradicator and eradicated her gloves in the total eradicator.

Christian Higdon said:
The robot was then reprogrammed to mother Bill, as she was originally made for.
The robo-girl then restored Bill's brain juices with a vaccine.

As that happened, a tiny cell from the virus then escaped somehow, before entering Jenny's posterior without her knowing.

Christian Higdon said:
As that happened, a tiny cell from the virus then escaped somehow, before entering Jenny's posterior without her knowing.
(or not)

"Alright." She then took him to the spa. "The molecules in the liquid are designed so that it doesn't short circuit the robots."

Christian Higdon said:
"I got it..." He said.
"Wanna go in?" She asked. In the pool, there were 2 other girls. Ava Genesis and Jennifer Stephenson.

Christian Higdon said:
He then went inside, as he lied down on the corner.
Meanwhile, Jen and Ava were talking about their boss getting a virus. "Did you hear what happened to her? She got a fricking virus!"

Christian Higdon said:
"Weird..." He said, confused.
"Jen does seem and act like she's be a good temporary boss, as she's been here longer than most of us have." Ava then said.

Back