• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deus Vult - Darkest Dungeon Crusade Revamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomfer

He/Him
Old profile:

New profile:

Thoughts?

Where be the references?
All references would be either <ref>Darkest Dungeon 1 Gameplay</ref> or <ref>Darkest Dungeon 2 gameplay</ref>, I don't think ref is really needed. All feats are tied to gameplay in the end, there's no chapters or things like that.

If it's so needed, I can do it no problem.

All references would be either <ref>Darkest Dungeon 1 Gameplay</ref> or <ref>Darkest Dungeon 2 gameplay</ref>, I don't think ref is really needed. All feats are tied to gameplay in the end, there's no chapters or things like that.

If it's so needed, I can do it no problem.
Do it

Drown the entire profile in references and add an extra 2K bytes

Do it

Drown the entire profile in references and add an extra 2K bytes
This is very much not necessary, and in fact quite silly looking. I would suggest undoing it. For the rest, looks good, I am not a fan of the usage of bullet point P&A here but as far as I'm concerned that's up to the profile's maker, IE you.

The "DD1/2 gameplay" ones are unnecessary, I mean. It can already be gleaned from the tabber they are in.

New Trinket section is a little light, would include Self-Sustenance (Fasting Seal, Bloodthirst Ring), Damage Boost, Damage Reduction (Prot items), maybe Accelerated Development (Ancestor's Portrait), and maybe Enhanced Senses (Lens of the Comet auto-bypasses stealth). Otherwise, looks decent.

would include Self-Sustenance (Fasting Seal, Bloodthirst Ring), Damage Boost, Damage Reduction (Prot items), maybe Accelerated Development (Ancestor's Portrait), and maybe Enhanced Senses (Lens of the Comet auto-bypasses stealth)
True, nice find. I'll add those. After that, I assume with the two votes, I can go ahead and just apply the changes?

Gotta wait 48 hours from thread creation due to grace period, but after that time has elapsed (supposing nobody bursts in to correct it all, aha) then yes, you'd be free to apply the changes.

Gotta wait 48 hours from thread creation due to grace period
Enough time to add what you found (and to go for my next project, Dismas)

(supposing nobody bursts in to correct it all, aha)
gege_akutami_1695225795670_1695225816461.jpg

Also, on an unrelated note, the DD's verse page is more outdated than the profiles themselves, lmao. No one is Small Town level+ or Sub-Relativistic+.

A few haxs there are still pausible like Reality Warping due to the Color of Madness DLC, but besides that... meh.

Verse pages often are forgotten about when CRTs change profile statistics, you're free to remove that without a CRT.

I've applied the revamp.

Verse pages often are forgotten about when CRTs change profile statistics, you're free to remove that without a CRT.
If you want, you can alter anything, I don't mind.

The "DD1/2 gameplay" ones are unnecessary, I mean. It can already be gleaned from the tabber they are in.
If you wish, you can take those refs off.

Y'all can close this CRT, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back