• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Details about the Main event: Aokiji vs Akainu/ Punk hazard Feats

Also I check up this site and we don´t have any thread who discussion about the feats which we see in Punk Hazard. So I make a new thread and show you what really happend in the battle of Akainu vs Aokiji which not everyone know, I get even some interessting details. In the past I have many debattes about the event on Punk hazard, but because we don´t get much details we never make a thread for the feats.

Now I have some interessting details from the "One piece 15th Anniversary: Dive to the Grand World"

In that short magazine Oda talking about how Punk Hazard come into current states.

Here a translation from a user who help up to translation the parts:

[[1]]

[[2]]

From the text above, here some important details:

" The abnormal circumstances of the island isn't entirely by natural occurrences; with the clash of two formal admirals of the Navy Base, the environment of the island went through a sudden change due to powers of human-beings and it can be said that it is a rare case. "

So the Island was complete change by the powers of human, Akainu and Aokiji, first important detail.

" Aokiji: Can make icebergs with the powers of the Hie Hie fruit.
Akainu: Can make volcanoes with the powers of the Magu Magu fruit. "

So Akainu make the volcanoes which we can see easily three at once and he can manipulate them as he want.

Aokiji created all the Icebergs alone by his power to conter Akainu vulcanoes.

Let alone to control large three vulcanoes is a big thing, he could wipe out a whole country if he want it to do.

Aokiji is the same, he can created icebergs and can frooze the entire island if he want.

" The second picture: A hole opens due to the two of them clashing.
Due to being frozen, the ground cracks on the island and the sea water floods in.

With the fierce offenses and defenses of both parties, a big hole opens in the middle of the island. Due to Aokiji freezing the ground, eventually a huge crack occurred and bisected the island. "

Very important news, Punk hazard is in half cracked, where a big and huge ship even can travel from the huge crack. The island was split because of Aokiji power, he frooze the entire half island which get cracked after Akainu and he clash in the middle of the island. So Aokiji power is enough to crack a entire island in half. Not only that but also both of them vaporized a huge mid land of the island when they clash each other, enough big feat.

Punk hazard map after the battle:

[[3]]

Two important feats, they make a big hole into the island and even crack it into half and more, they change complete the environment of the island which they created Icebergs and Vulcanoes.

Next infos:

" The third pic:
The magma falls to the coastal waters.
Water temperature rises due to the fallen magma.
The steam of the water formed the clouds.
The dry wind blows.
The clouds descend to the frozen part of the soil.
The burning part keeps burning.

Taking the hole in the middle as a reference point, half of the island becomes frozen soil and the half of it becomes a volcano area. Therefore, Punk Hazard arrives at our present time preserving contradicting environments."

So their battle not only change the environment of the island but also the Vulcanoes of Akainu shot magmas into the coastal of the water who are far away from the island, And one year after the battle the burning part keeps burning on the water. Clouds with lightning get created.

It was a huge battle where both show easily to destroy island-large island which their power. We already know Aokiji having large aoe Ap, also he could crack a entire country if he want it to do. Akainu also can wipe up a Country if he want to do with his vulcanoes. They not only damage the surface of a island, if they both want it they could wipe out a enitre island.

I don´t know how much this plays for a possibly upgrade, but the punk hazard feats show cleary again that the top tiers of One piece can at least wipe out a entire island if they want to do. Whitebeard legendary feat which shake island far away alone by the power. Aokiji who frooze ocean part very easily or that he just crack island-country in half if he want to do.

I just want to hear your opinions about this main event fight in One piece between two top tiers.

1st off thanks for the entertaining read. I enjoy reading the descriptions for these abilities.

2nd, effecting an island is nothing new. Big Mom, Duffy, and even Croc already did this and very casually as well.

3rd, until these two get similar feats on panel I do not think there's a way to calc these results if only because of the massive timeframe.

Thank you for your answer, I forget the timeframe which we can´t use here.

But what is about Akainu making three large vulcanoes which he can manipulate, can we use that info for a upgrade or something? I mean alone one big vulcanoe in our world can easily wipe out a entire island-country if it get exploded. Akainu make three-five of them and everyone of them are huge.

Fix summed it up. These feats haven't been overlooked, just in a limbo until we get some good way to measure the timeframe.

Back