• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Destruction vs Erasure vs Vaporization

Erasure: You are simply deleted from reality, everything in you is gone, your Soul is gone, your Mind is gone, and your Body is gone too

Vaporization: You are destroyed and reduced to vapour i guess

Vaporization breaks you down to your molecules and makes you poof.

Erasure is just deleting you from existence.

Destruction involve several things, including vaporization; values depend of the material, the volume or how is destroyed.

Erasure is hax oriented, it depends of the interpretation of the verse.

Vaporization means that the material was reduced to vapor (passed from any state to gas), generally used if stated or was caused by a heat based attack; as some kind of destruction, the value also depend of the material and volume of it.

can erasure happen gradually or does it have to happen instantaneously, like how zeno does it? If it is gradual, it would seem more like destruction right, not erasure. I'm mainly asking this because of beerus' hakai. So, I ask again what does erasure "look" like?

Erasure doesn't really have a set "look". Beerus' Hakai is as much existence erasure as Zen'Os one (on a weaker scale). We can SEE Zamasu turning into purple particles, but he's erased. Nothing can refute that. As opposed to Zen'Os killing of Frost which basically achieves the same thing.

Curiously shouldn't mid tier ER remove mid godly regen? I mean it erases all parts of you, including you ability to regenerate in the first plsce.

Lightbuster30 said:
Curiously shouldn't mid tier ER remove mid godly regen? I mean it erases all parts of you, including you ability to regenerate in the first plsce.
Mid-Godly Regenerationn is linked to something like nonexistence or a concept itself.

Back