• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Destoroyah vs Zygarde

Since Kyurem just turned Destoroyah into ice block So here is the better match. The mutated pre-historic Kambrian Creature with nothing but feels to destroy anything against the protector of ecosystem Pokemon, who would win!!?

-Both are 5-B

-Speed are equalized

-Both in character

-Place: Tokyo City

-Range are 100 meters

-Win via death!!!

600px-718Zygarde
Destoroyah (PS3)

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

So about the AP gap...

Zygarde < Xerneas = 717 zettatons, I think? Why are we crossing X/Y legendaries with a SMD character? Am I missing something?

Destoroyah >= Burning G > G > Battra = 267 zettatons.

Hard battle,Destoroyah ignores durability with mycro oxygen beam,Zygarde has higher AP,Higher durability,Stamina and higher stats except for his lifting strength which is slighty weaker than Desu Lifting strength,Honestly the only way Desu could win this is with his mycro oxygen which ignores durability,I don't know if Zygarde would start to die in a similar way to 1954 Godzilla did,If yes so Desu takes this,If Zygarde somehow survive this so Zygarde takes this one,Though Desu would have a hard time hitting Zygarde,Considering Zygarde can dodge it with Dig,Extreme speed or Protect (Which is not in his profile but he can learn it)

The moves we are allowed are Level up, breed and Event moves from all generations, Tutor and TM moves are not considered, and i don't know if the moves that he get from the Zygarde Cubes are allowed

That one even resist Matter Manipulation, so that should work.

And with that, i vote Detroyah, there is nothing much to say, Zygarde has good stat amps, attacks, status effect, but Destroyah only need like, 1-3 hits to kill Zygarde

Im starting to have some doubts about my arguments about Destoroyah winning this,But one simple thing may give me the answer for this,Here we use Manga and Movie heisei Godzilla as composite incarnations? If yes so im correct,But if no so we may first know which Destoroyah we are using here,The one from the movie could never destroy Godzilla skin with his base MOB so the Godzilla from the movie has obvious resistance to matter manipulation. Godzilla Junior has also survived MOB from an aggregate Destoroyah which is counted as Matter Manipulation,So adult Burning Godzilla may be able to survive Destoroyah base beam,His chest beam is the one able to cut Godzilla tail and almost kill him.

Aggregate Destoroyah=Godzilla Junior and Destoroyah=Burning Godzilla,Junior survived many MOB from Aggregate Destoroyah in both Movie and Comics but was insta killed by one Final Destoroyah MOB,Burning Godzilla survived many MOB in the movie (This is the reason he has matter manipulation resistance),I have not the manga to know if he did or did not survived basic MOB in the manga i have only seen Destoroyah chest MOB almost killing Godzilla multiple times in the manga,But nothing about the basic MOB.

Back