• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Destiny: Infinite Realities

OSIRIS ASCENDS THE STAIRS BACK TO THE INFINITE FOREST

Osiris: The pathway to the Forest will be open to you if you ever need to find me… or if you want to talk.

Ikora Rey: I'd like that.

Sagira: Great! Galaxy saved. Friends again. Our big hero over here. And by the way, you're welcome.

Osiris: Come, little light. We have infinite realities to explore — and all the time in the world.

Agree: @MonkeyOfLife
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
This is just accepting that destiny has infinite realities?

Uhh I guess this is possibly fine, is there any more support of this tho?

Mmm 🤔 I guess for now I'll just agree with the current crt and leave the scaling stuff to others and wait to see if there are any counter arguments to this

The previous 2-A was based upon the infinite forest actually. The problem wasn't that there wasn't a 2-A structure, it's that literally no one scales in terms of AP or range to it.

Aside from the fact that no one scales to the Infinite Forest in terms of AP, it's actually not an infinite multiverse either, just an infinitely expanding one.

"Reflection of Osiris: Behold — the Infinite Forest! A planet sized prediction engine, simulating trillions of realities in parallel, all geared towards a single Vex purpose. Keep going, and you'll see."

"An infinity of possible worlds, so perfectly simulated as to be indistinguishable from the experiences I once called "reality." I can touch them, taste them, pass lifetimes in them! They grow within this machine like fruit upon a tree—no, a forest of trees, its fractal expansion nigh unmeasurable."

"Osiris: A million branches are cast out before them, and they choose to see each split into a million more."

"The Infinite Forest is not as infinite as they say. It has its limits."

man.

IMG_2287.jpg

That isn't to say the universe itself in destiny isn't large. Each "real" universe has its own set of constantly branching timelines.

Back